CT to grandfather mags...kind of

If you're referring to me, I did say that it would be hard to pass a magazine limit back when it was first brought up again - I also didn't expect some skinny basement troll to shoot up 26 people.

not you, there was one guy here who was confident nothing was going to be passed even after Sandy Hook

Oh you lucky Conn. law-abiding gun owners: welcome to the wonderful, annoying, price-gouging, incredibly frustrating and stupid world of trying to figure out the difference between preban and postban mags.

man-pulling-hair-out-2jpg.png

everyone needs to call these cock suckers and tell them this is their last term in office...

reading that raised my blood pressure...now i gotta go drink! (thanks!)

everyone needs to call these cock suckers and tell them this is their last term in office...

reading that raised my blood pressure...now i gotta go drink! (thanks!)

My policritter lives up the street. I emailed him that if he dares vote for this horseshit (not that he will - he's an Elephant, and it will pass, regardless) I WILL be walking up the hill to picket his house.

And where do you get the ammo purchase certificate? This stuff has gone insane, people are not going to comply anymore

these laws cannot be enforced. hey i'm going to state x next week, i'll buy some mags while there. none the wiser.

Local gun ranges should go anonymous. No more badge tracking or cameras. You want to ask someone about their mags then confront them yourself. Range fudds are going to have a field day nosing around.

Local gun ranges should go anonymous. No more badge tracking or cameras. You want to ask someone about their mags then confront them yourself. Range fudds are going to have a field day nosing around.

New rule: free cock-punch to range FUDDs?

Back
Top Bottom