CT to grandfather mags...kind of

OMG. Bye is up. Poking my eardrums out right now. Let me tell you the 5 ways that Beth Bye pisses me off:

1. She is talking;
2. She is clueless;
3. She is screwing up her own speech;
4. Perms went out decades ago; and
5. She is making me create this list.

Last edited:
as these crapbags are shitting on the senate floor, guns are flying out the door at dealers and privately. its all about them, if this was a priority they would have this law in place already, but it is all about them, as usual.

I ****ing hate that woman.

10 rounds completely safe, 30 rounds = murder boner.

Funny huh. Any round over 10 is ab initio extra killy.

- - - Updated - - -

as these crapbags are shitting on the senate floor, guns are flying out the door at dealers and privately. its all about them, if this was a priority they would have this law in place already, but it is all about them, as usual.

Yes. There was a picture of Hoffmans in my local rag paper here 800 miles away.

According to my inside source, during a HEATED debate, members of the Democratic Caucus stormed out of the meeting because total 100% confiscation of every AR-15 AND all hi-cap mags were NOT included in the current bi

- - - Updated - - -

IT's hard to swallow the reduction of our constitutional rights.

According to my inside source, during a HEATED debate, members of the Democratic Caucus stormed out of the meeting because total 100% confiscation of every AR-15 AND all hi-cap mags were NOT included in the current bi

- - - Updated - - -

IT's hard to swallow the reduction of our constitutional rights.

holy ****

Come on, this is why I could NEVER be a legislator. To have to listen to this drivel day and day out would kill me.
The problem with his arguement is that there is NO AMENDMENT in the Constitution that guarantees Booze (maybe pursit of happiness?) and there IS an amendment that says we keep our firearms! DUH!

Rome

Come on, this is why I could NEVER be a legislator. To have to listen to this drivel day and day out would kill me.
The problem with his arguement is that there is NO AMENDMENT in the Constitution that guarantees Booze (maybe pursit of happiness?) and there IS an amendment that says we keep our firearms! DUH!

Rome

No one ever said legislators are bright. Who takes a job that pays little, requires continuous oiling up of your colleagues and instantly makes a large percentage of the population hate you?

Forgive my ignorance, why don't bills have to prove their constitutionality prior to being voted on?

Because there is no such thing as an unconstitutional bill. When it becomes a law, then the courts sort it out.

In many instances, there is accompanying legislative history that attempts to justify constitutionality.

I think he should have went to town on the abortion comparison. He was doing an awesome job using their own logic against them.

- - - Updated - - -

Williams continues to be a douche. He actually had the balls to complain he didn't have an opportunity to read the amendment after bringing a 140 page bill to the floor no one has seen.

Because there is no such thing as an unconstitutional bill. When it becomes a law, then the courts sort it out.

In many instances, there is accompanying legislative history that attempts to justify constitutionality.

OK I can understand that. Still seems backwards to me.

Sen. Boucher was talking about a story one of her constituents told her about some kind gentlemen who was selling firearms out of his trunk in the middle of Hartford. Where the hell was I during this sale? [rolleyes]

Back
Top Bottom