CT to grandfather mags...kind of

Thats speculative. What is certain is that if the Democrats got what they wanted youd be a good decade waiting for your trail without your guns...as it sits you can keep your AR with your 30 rounds for home defense...the dems wanted confiscation

Sent using my all knowing google phone
They should have let them have their confiscation. Stood ground and seen how that worked out for the pukes. I bet xtry would have been right out front.

i did not see a leo exception for mags unless they are performing duties, did anybody parse through this garbage yet

i did not see a leo exception for mags unless they are performing duties, did anybody parse through this garbage yet

Taken from Section 23.

"(d) A large capacity magazine may be possessed, purchased or imported by:

(1) Members or employees of the Department of Emergency Services and Public Protection, police departments, the Department of Correction or the military or naval forces of this state or of the United States for use in the discharge of their official duties or when off duty"

Sorry if this is a dupe post...but I'm curious to the state of pre-ban ARs in this whole mess. Just got home from work (A school, NES is blocked =( ), was wondering what the general consensus was.

Taken from Section 23.

"(d) A large capacity magazine may be possessed, purchased or imported by:

(1) Members or employees of the Department of Emergency Services and Public Protection, police departments, the Department of Correction or the military or naval forces of this state or of the United States for use in the discharge of their official duties or when off duty"
thanks for finding that . so it looks like the janitor at DPS can buy a magazine for his off duty use?
another question comes to mind, can they load it past 10 rounds, because we too can "use large capacity magazines", but are restricted to loading 10.
I thought fr a law to be valid it has to be specific and clear?

Last edited:
thanks for finding that . so it looks like the janitor at DPS can buy a magazine for his off duty use?
another question comes to mind, can they load it past 10 rounds, because we too can "use large capacity magazines", but are restricted to loading 10.
I thought fr a law to be valid it has to be specific and clear?

What makes you think that cops will arrest and prosecute other cops? How naive.

Typical Negligent Discharge? I'm sorry, I didn't think I would insult you by stating the fact that police departments do a pretty poor job of policing their own. I'm sorry that you are insulted by my calling it as I see it.

Typical Negligent Discharge? I'm sorry, I didn't think I would insult you by stating the fact that police departments do a pretty poor job of policing their own. I'm sorry that you are insulted by my calling it as I see it.
It must have sucked being dead last in English comprehension, you may call it as you see it, but you must be legally blind.

David Alexander (D, Enfield) is speaking about how Even the Marines don't even 30 round mags in their M9s, and how Civilians shouldn't own them. Ammo is a controlled item, blah blah. You can have a round in the chamber in your pistol and carry it, etc, etc.

Served 4 years active, now in the reserves.

I have never, ever, in my short life, ever though bad of a service member. My grandfathers and my uncle were all in the service. I think very highly of our men and women in uniform.

**** this man.

David Alexander (D, Enfield) is speaking about how Even the Marines don't even 30 round mags in their M9s, and how Civilians shouldn't own them. Ammo is a controlled item, blah blah. You can have a round in the chamber in your pistol and carry it, etc, etc.

I have never, ever, in my short life, ever though bad of a service member. My grandfathers and my uncle were all in the service. I think very highly of our men and women in uniform.

**** this man.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Kyarno again.

**** this man.

Yeah, he's a piece of shit traitor and an oath breaker. He's also making it sound like the military doesn't rely on 30 round magazines at all. I'm ashamed he calls himself a Marine with the BS he just spewed.

Juan Candeleria (spelling?) is talking. As much as I can't take anything he says seriously, he raises some good points about controlling urban center handgun crime.

Hmm, maybe lock them up and throw away the key?

Yeah, he's a piece of shit traitor and an oath breaker. He's also making it sound like the military doesn't rely on 30 round magazines at all. I'm ashamed he calls himself a Marine with the BS he just spewed.
somebody should ask this crap bag how many rounds a minigun shoots without reloading. maybe the seal use bolt action rifles when they have conversations with the taliban at 1000 yards, doesnt mean that we should be using 50 bmg for home defense.

Passed 105-44 at 2:30am. Reps quoted as saying this bill is a start and will be strengthened further over the next 6 months.

Malloy will sign bill today at Noon.

Goodbye CT.

Back
Top Bottom