Cruiser shot in Millis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I had a red pickup - fine night for a cruise - and if you survive it's a nice payday.

Remember the two Latina's delivering papers in the wrong, make and color truck that got lit up with over 100 rounds (Dorner)- they both survived.

AND don't forget the children!!!!!!

I wish I had a red pickup - fine night for a cruise - and if you survive it's a nice payday.

Remember the two Latina's delivering papers in the wrong, make and color truck that got lit up with over 100 rounds (Dorner)- they both survived.

AND don't forget the children!!!!!!

You mean the situation where the wrong quantity of people of the wrong race and wrong gender in the wrong make, model, and color vehicle got lit up? Those guys sure had egg on their faces.

I saw that on the news, they said a "threat" (undefined) was called into the middle school in the morning.

Original info I heard said it was a ford pickup, new they are saying maybe a chevy. Info is all over the map. They broke into a shed in the neighborhood, found and empty shed. They are saying now, the cop heard shots, then saw a red truck drive away quickly.

Unless there are bullet holes found, the thing sounds like a nervous cop who heard some sounds and panicked.
Anybody want to start a pool on the "gun shots" being a car in the neighborhood back firing, followed by cop flooring it to chase some random guy, losing it and crashing the cruiser?

What have some of us been saying for some time now; be careful and you reap what you sow.

I'm not saying I endorse or support this behavior, but to put it another way "When people have nothing left to lose, they lose it" Gerald Celente

More and more police bad acts are coming to light thanks to cellphone video, the police even complain about it; how can a complete video be biased anyway? But I digress, you have people who are just trying to live their lives and some 'official' comes along and says they owe $$$$ on a fine/tax/fee whatever - or try to lock them up out of spite or 'Contempt of Cop' - something that makes no sense. The EPA fining the farmer $16 Million for a stock pond he built and got all state permits and paperwork approved including final inspection.

So we have folks that have had enough, just plain at the edge, and the govt has managed to push them over (Chris Dorner). So some people have an edge that is much closer and unstable than others - others have a long way to go but when they go over they go big time.

Just my ramblings I guess, but this isn't going to end soon, copycats abound and it doesn't take long for the obligatory 'Shelter In Place' order to piss off even more people.

Does millis have a police violence issue?

I do not understand why WHITE MEN are doing shit like this! Its not like they are listening to that blacklivesmatter crap.

some wannabe anarchists? Who knows, the misinformation is strong right now...

Who declared open season? All this shit is just plain crazy.

What have some of us been saying for some time now; be careful and you reap what you sow.

I'm not saying I endorse or support this behavior, but to put it another way "When people have nothing left to lose, they lose it" Gerald Celente

More and more police bad acts are coming to light thanks to cellphone video, the police even complain about it; how can a complete video be biased anyway? But I digress, you have people who are just trying to live their lives and some 'official' comes along and says they owe $$$$ on a fine/tax/fee whatever - or try to lock them up out of spite or 'Contempt of Cop' - something that makes no sense. The EPA fining the farmer $16 Million for a stock pond he built and got all state permits and paperwork approved including final inspection.

So we have folks that have had enough, just plain at the edge, and the govt has managed to push them over (Chris Dorner). So some people have an edge that is much closer and unstable than others - others have a long way to go but when they go over they go big time.

Just my ramblings I guess, but this isn't going to end soon, copycats abound and it doesn't take long for the obligatory 'Shelter In Place' order to piss off even more people.

Bad cops and those who protect them, that's who started this mess. The first to go after them indiscriminately are likely the ones wronged by LE. And odds are, they won't care who they target, as long as it is wearing a badge.

Law Enforcement has been preying upon civilians for a long time now, and finding new ways to justify its existence. So I've adopted the following:
"I won't start the fire, but I sure as hell won't lift a finger to put it out"
(anonymous)

Does millis have a police violence issue?
Can't imagine so. It's a farm town, IIRC. Anybody know for certain?

Last edited:
Well, they said it on the news...people had to "shelter in place". My daughters, only in middle school, both started laughing. Not that people had to shelter in place but that they said shelter in place.

My oldest says they have to "shelter in place" when someone throws up in the hallway while at school. I thought that was peculiar...lol

Apparently the cop got of a few rounds himself. Didn't hear if he hit anyone or not so not sure if they are looking for a suspect or a corpse at this point...

I do not understand why WHITE MEN are doing shit like this! Its not like they are listening to that blacklivesmatter crap.

Remember, cops are hated by a ton of people, a true equal opportunity targey. Isis put out the call to kill cops (military, Intel and families, too) a while back.
Blm put out the call last week.
And cops have always made people mad. Now that more unlawful activity in tje name of getting home safe is being exposed, maybe some cordwood type has had enough.

I'd hate to be a dog in Millis right now.

Yes... because there is no way that anyone could figure out that a dude emptied his blaster into a burning car, replaced his duty ammo, cleaned his gun, and dug the bullets out of the burning car so they couldn't match them up. I'm totally going to try that if I ever end up in this particular situation.

Best. Plan. Ever.

As far as payback for bad behavior of other officers... whatever. I still treat people with the same respect I always have, and will continue to. I still hold my coworkers accountable for bad decisions, and will continue to do so. As far as some random dude that wants to take a shot at the title because of the uniform I wear?

e96c59556847360b20ce142dba8fc23c.jpg

I agree with you in that the idea is ludicrous, but would the officer's weapon even be checked? Say he's a longtime vet, is it SOP in any and all events to check the officer's weapon?

Can I just ask a simple question.

Before anyone says I'm advocating for violence, I'm not, but I want to know something.

How come when a cop shoots and kills or beats and kills an individual, on camera no less, no one really bats an eyelash, but when a cop gets killed or in this case his car shot at, everyone starts freaking shit and saying things are out of hand? I just don't understand why one garners barely any emotion and the other, which in my opinion is really fairly predictable considering their track record, gets everyone talking. This goes beyond just NES by the way. Facebook is full of people losing their minds about this and how things are "out of control"

Know what else is out of control? Cops killing innocent people. It ALL needs to stop. Sadly one is likely the bi-product of the other.

Again, I'm not cheering this on or happy about any of it, I just want to try and understand the difference, when in my mind, neither are acceptable.

What HKdrummer said.

You keep poking at people, they will respond, violently sometimes. How about we stop poking each other?

Way too simplistic though, we need a new mandatory law about shooting a cop car getting minimum 20 years or some crap while the PD can continue no knock raids unmolested.

Before anyone says I'm advocating for violence, I'm not, but I want to know something.

How come when a cop shoots and kills or beats and kills an individual, on camera no less, no one really bats an eyelash, but when a cop gets killed or in this case his car shot at, everyone starts freaking shit and saying things are out of hand? I just don't understand why one garners barely any emotion and the other, which in my opinion is really fairly predictable considering their track record, gets everyone talking. This goes beyond just NES by the way. Facebook is full of people losing their minds about this and how things are "out of control"

Know what else is out of control? Cops killing innocent people. It ALL needs to stop. Sadly one is likely the bi-product of the other.

Again, I'm not cheering this on or happy about any of it, I just want to try and understand the difference, when in my mind, neither are acceptable.

Also, why don't the newspapers use the alleged word when describing this incident? They always call everything else alleged.

Ballisticians will find out if he shot the town's property. IA is on the case.

If it turns out to be a charade, he should have to pay for all the costs associated with it and do time.

I agree with you in that the idea is ludicrous, but would the officer's weapon even be checked? Say he's a longtime vet, is it SOP in any and all events to check the officer's weapon?

The officer is not a long time vet, in fact you could refer to him as a part time officer.

And yes, the officers gun is always checked

Not enough info even to jump to conclusions.

Cruiser may or may not have been shot at, did crash and officer did fire at something.

Probably, somebody took a pot shot at the cruiser and he crashed and shot back. I'll be quite curious to find out why it happened, however it pans out.

What HKdrummer said.

You keep poking at people, they will respond, violently sometimes. How about we stop poking each other?

Way too simplistic though, we need a new mandatory law about shooting a cop car getting minimum 20 years or some crap while the PD can continue no knock raids unmolested.

Honestly, not that I reveal in the deaths of these officers lately, but is anyone really that surprised? Seriously. Stop and think about it. All these videos, all the violations of peoples rights, and people are shocked when a handful of people start to reach the breaking point? It certainly doesn't surprise me. If anything, I'm surprised it has taken this long.

Also, why don't the newspapers use the alleged word when describing this incident? They always call everything else alleged.

Seriously. That dingbat down in Virginia was referred to as alleged, even after the ****nut uploaded the video himself. Really? Alleged?

I just read here the officer fired back. Plausible deniability about why his gun is dirty.

They mentioned that on the later news too.

From the media reports, a truck drives by a cop or is off to the side. They fire two shots and the cop and speed off and the cop is able to get out of the car and return fire? Unless they really hung around, it doesn't seem like there would be enough time to get surprised by gunfire, get out of the car and return fire before they take off.

Seems strange.

Wait, are people really serious about the shot his own cruiser to cover up a crash thing? I thought that was NES sarcasm, now I'm not sure if serious.

Edit:

Far more likely theory. The disabled MV he was checking on WAS the red truck. Had a dog in the cab. After firing on the dog, the truck took off. Needed a good foundation for his narrative, so he wrote it up as the dog lunged at him and he had to circle around his cruiser to maintain a reactionary gap. Heat of the moment, Rover giving him the stink eye and making furtive movements, forgot to put it in park and it rolled into the ditch.

Last edited:
I have no idea of the circumstances and wish the officers well, but I saw 4 pair of officers in full helmet and vests with slung M16 on different street corners and a probably 6 more standard cop cars on my detour home today.

Did you join 'em? [troll] sup guys? Open carrying too I see? Is that an Aimpoint PRO? I've got an EOTech.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some of you guys are too much. Must suck to live in your cop hating world. The many I know and who know me get along just fine and have had many good times, laughs and beers over the years.

Isn't there a couple of gun clubs close by?Fin fur and Feather is one and the other is in Walpole not too far from Forest rd. Maybe he heard gunfire from one of the clubs and panicked. I don't want to minimize the threat to cops these days but some cops might be hyper aware and react to a harmless noise.

Wait, are people really serious about the shot his own cruiser to cover up a crash thing? I thought that was NES sarcasm, now I'm not sure if serious.

Edit:

Far more likely theory. The disabled MV he was checking on WAS the red truck. Had a dog in the cab. After firing on the dog, the truck took off. Needed a good foundation for his narrative, so he wrote it up as the dog lunged at him and he had to circle around his cruiser to maintain a reactionary gap. Heat of the moment, Rover giving him the stink eye and making furtive movements, forgot to put it in park and it rolled into the ditch.

Dude, don't you know that every time there is a shooting, it's a false flag [rofl]

An attack on the king's men is to be considered an attack upon the king himself. Such an attack is to be considered treason, and punishable by death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom