Crook Steals Gun & Badge From Cop's Car

Glad he is one of the special people.
I wonder if the thief left his info so the cop could do a backround check.

Baltimore police officer's gun and badge stolen from car - Baltimore Sun

"Baltimore police officer's gun, badge stolen
August 05, 2013|By Carrie Wells, The Baltimore Sun
The gun and badge of an off-duty Baltimore police officer were stolen from a personal car Monday evening, police said.

The officer's car was parked outside of the YMCA in Waverly, at 900 East 33rd St., when the gun and badge were stolen at about 5:30 p.m., police said. Police are searching for a suspect who is believed to have fled in a burgundy car."

the YMCA was probably a gun free zone and he was just trying to adhere to the request.

I also wouldn't doubt that he left them somewhere or even gave them to someone and needed a backstory

"Police are searching for a suspect who is believed to have fled in a burgundy car."

That narrows it down. I'm sure the finest in Baltimore will have no problem finding the guy. That little bald stooge who testified for the gun control wackos in DC was the commissioner for Baltimore county. I wish it were one of his guys losing the gun.

I'm certain it was stored in a locked container per the letter of the law, so how is this possible?

If this happened to any ol' prole, we'd be fined or worse for negligent storage and who knows how much else.

This douchebag will get a weeks' paid vacation followed by a month of desk duty, and then probably a raise and promotion.

Wierd. See, I though a person needed to carry the badge and firearm in order for them to work. So, left in the car, they are just as effective. Interesting.

Maryland have a safe storage law?

If so I'm assuming the cop will be charged for leaving a gun sitting in his car right? I kid I kid I know cops are above the law.

Back
Top Bottom