Crimson Trace opinions?

I'm thinking about ordering a Crimson Trace laser for my 2nd gen Glock 22. Anyone who owns a CT have any opinions on them?

I have them on my SW1911PD. I dont use them often at the range becuase i like to get good with just the sights. I have used them and they are accurate. If you are looking for a laser i have nothing but good things to say about CT. Be real nice to use in a low light/dark situation.

I have them on my SW1911PD. I dont use them often at the range becuase i like to get good with just the sights. I have used them and they are accurate. If you are looking for a laser i have nothing but good things to say about CT. Be real nice to use in a low light/dark situation.

dont let him lie to you...he uses them all the time and still misses the target

if nothing else...the laser allows you to see how stable your shooting stance may or may not be...as well as if you have any flinching problems...its not 100% accurate but pretty damn close

try holding the laser on target for a few seconds and youll realize just how shaky you may be

ive used the CT laser that came equipped with bigrich's 1911 and it is definately a tool for speed...quick accurate follow up shots...id get one myself if they werent so expensive...everytime i have the money i find a need to put something else on my AR though

if nothing else...the laser allows you to see how stable your shooting stance may or may not be...as well as if you have any flinching problems...its not 100% accurate but pretty damn close

That's one of the biggest reasons I want to buy one. There's something in my trigger pull on almost all semi automatics (1911 and Para LDA are the exception) that causes me to throw too many shots off.

Besides that, I also am just looking for an excuse to buy more gun stuff.

Problem I have with CT lasergrips is, if you're in the habit of indexing your
finger along the frame when not ready to fire, that your finger will often
block the beam. This doesn't make it condusive to use as an
aiming device for "social work" at least not for me.

Course, if you put your finger on the end of the trigger guard or something
instead, then it's not as much of a problem, but I'm more familiar with touching
the frame.

-Mike

I have four sets of CT Lasergrips, and have installed them on my snub revolvers, a Sig 226, and a Glock 19 (this one also fits on my G23).

They are extremely useful in low light or no-light situarions, and make a powerful visual aid when demonstrating a good slow continuous trigger squeeze, and they letting one's student try.

Great stuff!

C-X, whcih one do you have on the J-frame? Is it the LG-205, LG-305 or LG-405?

OP, check with Massnee here. He has one on his G27.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom