Sig 938 w/ Crimson trace. Canted holster needed.

Hi, I've looked on gun broker, eBay, Amazon, and emailed 508.
does anyone know of a canted IWB (right side) holster that's comfortable? 30 degrees or so I would LOVE ( I just want to cant the grip - Cheaper than engineering a bob)

kydex or leather or whatever.

Comfortable for DAILY, and ALSO motorcycle proof. I.e. Under a shirt, and a snug bike jacket, but I do NOT want to have to search ALL OF RTE 1 for a bounce-out.
(cycle proof part can be a "sometimes" added strap, snap, Velcro, etc. please just a decent SYSTEM)

And again, this is the 938 with the rubber finger grip and the Crimson trace finger grip mounted laser.

thanks for for any help.

Stk Shk

Last edited:
Hi, I've looked on gun broker, eBay, Amazon, and emailed 508.
does anyone know of a canted IWB (right side) holster that's comfortable? 30 degrees or so I would LOVE ( I just want to cant the grip - Cheaper than engineering a bob)

kydex or leather or whatever.

Comfortable for DAILY, and ALSO motorcycle proof. I.e. Under a shirt, and a snug bike jacket, but I do NOT want to have to search ALL OF RTE 1 for a bounce-out.
(cycle proof part can be a "sometimes" added strap, snap, Velcro, etc. please just a decent SYSTEM)

And again, this is the 938 with the rubber finger grip and the Crimson trace finger grip mounted laser.

thanks for for any help.

Stk Shk

Not sure what this means (a bounce-out???) but have you looked at the Garrett Industries Silent Thunder IWB Holster. I've had and used one for several years (I also carry a 938) and it's very comfortable, has an easily adjustable cant, leather lined, tuckable with your shirt inside the waistband for maximum concealment and extremely easy to take on/off. Best $85.00 - $90.00 you can spend for a decent holster IMO.

Ho-o-o-gan!

thanks, I am just getting up to speed on carry rigs.

As for the "bounce out", I don't want to be driving down the road, and lose a carry because it worked loose, and BOUNCED OUT.

Crossbreed minituck. Love mine for the 938, you forget it is there once the leather breaks in. They are on sale too this weekend for the 4th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good info, and a great place to start looking. Thanks guys.

i love my 508 holster for my colt mustang II, but the pistol DID fall out of the holster once ON Main St. right in front of the Post Office, where I had parked. (I got a move-on, rather quickly.)

I think that the grip digging into my side was able to work itself loose. It's a trade off between securely held, and easy to draw.

I am about to try making an aluminum adapter bracket to cant THAT one, too.

I went with the mini tuck horse/jhook combo.
(the leather hip pad behind the corner of the slide and hammer will be much appreciated.)

thanks guys, for the help!

I was skeptical about the comfort reports, but it really is almost unnoticeable to me.
i have canted the front down half way (middle hole) and find the whole rig more comfortable than my WALLET!

Back
Top Bottom