• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

cops seize firearms from brookline home

Wbz says its a "disturbing discovery". Im wondering if the supressors they found were the fake units that come on some of the replica 22's they make.

As always nobody knows the whole story, but if the cops raided a legal gun shop thats what it would look like.... why sell it if your not allowed to own it?

Once again, poor reporting & sheeple scare tactics. [thinking]
Why were the police there to begin with? Did this guy have an ltc or no?
Was this Brookline Ma or Brookline NH?
Inquiring minds want to know.

More detail here. I didn't know a report of someone having guns inside their home was an excuse to search it, but I should have.

Within the last 4 days the Brookline Police had developed information that a large cache of weapons was inside a residence located at 181 Harvard Street in Brookline. The Police Department applied for and received a search warrant for 181 Harvard Street. The warrant was issued by the Brookline District Court and executed at 5:00pm on Monday, June 11, 2012.

http://brookline.patch.com/articles/brookline-police-seize-a-cache-of-guns-make-arrest

Where is the defining line between low powered and high powered? Somehow in all the years I've been involved with guns and ammo, nobody has ever seemed to put that down in writing with any science to back it up.[shocked][rolleyes]

More speculative reporting by yet another Massachusetts ignoramus reporter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where is the defining line between low powered and high powered? Somehow in all the years I've beeb involved with guns and ammo, nobody has ever seemed to put that down in writing with any science to back it up.[shocked][rolleyes]

More speculative reporting by yet another Massachusetts ignoramus reporter.

Anything larger than a Red Ryder...

So, wait. Let's say I talk to a guy at the range. I tell him I have this and that at home....blah blah blah. Technically, can he go "report" me for having firearms in my house, and then I can expect to be raided?

So, wait. Let's say I talk to a guy at the range. I tell him I have this and that at home....blah blah blah. Technically, can he go "report" me for having firearms in my house, and then I can expect to be raided?

Kinda makes me want to retract about 500 of my NES posts.

I was kidding, guys, I don't even like guns.

Back
Top Bottom