Cop fired after waitress poses with rifle on car

I have a picture floating around here somewhere of me & my ex handling a patrol rifle owned by one of the local PDs. I don't think the concept of civilians handling police firearms is such a big deal, BUT I think the issues here are twofold.

One, these cops were DRINKING and letting a civilian handle a LOADED firearm. Two no-nos. You want to let the pretty girl play with your rifle, fine, but take the damn mag out and clear the chamber first! And there's NO excuse for drinking and handling firearms, EVER.

Two, purely from a business standpoint, the photograph paints a pretty bad PR picture for the department. It's one thing to have a civilian posing with a rifle at a community policing program event (as was the case for my picture). It's another to have a picture of a stripper sitting on top of a patrol car. It just makes the officers (and the department) look like a bunch of drunken tail-chasers.

Not that there's anything wrong with being a drunken tail chaser (EddieCoyle), but it hardly inspires faith from the surrounding community in your police department.

It said she was a waitress not a stripper.

i've got a couple of gigabytes of pictures like that. the women are usually a lot uglier though. fried egg on a nail ugly. the emails the pics come in usually go like this:

"i just got my new patrol rifle. what lock should i use to secure it in my vehicle? here's a picture of my rifle."

attached file: skankwithbushmasterwithflashlightducttapedtoforegrip.jpg

It's probably their wives. Some guys don't get the "...in the eyes of the beholder" thing.

Sorry, I don't care who you are, 4-5 drinks in 1 evening and you're intoxicated.

Really?

According to the Massachusetts Criminal Justice Training Council, after 15 beers in less than 2 hours, not only was I NOT intoxicated, I was legal to drive.

I do agree, the main problem was alcohol consumption in uniform.

Looks like she's a "three bagger": A paper bag for her, a paper bag for me, and a paper bag for the other chick watching us.

Seriously, those cops are idiots (but I repeat myself).

Really?

According to the Massachusetts Criminal Justice Training Council, after 15 beers in less than 2 hours, not only was I NOT intoxicated, I was legal to drive.

As I sit here nursing my 9th R&C, I aplaud you my friend,

very much so...

[smile]

Really?

The best part was this...They paid me to do it AND bought the beer!

Amateur [smile][wink]

Well Blitz, we have to put this to rest.

You and me, head to head. C-pher buys the beer!

That I'd like to see. You can tell by his posts that Blitz starts drinking every day around 11a.m., so his tolerance must be sky high! He probably doesn't black out till 2a.m. or so most nights, so that's 15 hours of steady drinking each and every day. I'm guessing he can put back 30-35 beers in a day long session. Can you match that?

That I'd like to see. You can tell by his posts that Blitz starts drinking every day around 11a.m., so his tolerance must be sky high! He probably doesn't black out till 2a.m. or so most nights, so that's 15 hours of steady drinking each and every day. I'm guessing he can put back 30-35 beers in a day long session. Can you match that?

While far from our personal best, my Best Bro and I managed 4 and a half cases in about 6 hours of fishing one time. I say far from our personal best only because this was one time we could actually remember how much we drank.

But who cares if I can or can't? As they say, "the Devil is in the details."
C-Pher has to buy. Free beer is free beer!

The best part is the girl's name is "BAMBI".

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0820091twinpeaks1.html

This is a case of a very small world, I was in Austin when this happened.

I will be going back on Sunday, maybe I will have to check the place out, with pictures of course.

The better part is Texas will honor a Mass LTC-A. Maybe I can brandish in the parking lot and get my picture taken also.

I would probably end up with some silver bracelets on my wrists.

Last edited:
While far from our personal best, my Best Bro and I managed 4 and a half cases in about 6 hours of fishing one time. I say far from our personal best only because this was one time we could actually remember how much we drank.

But who cares if I can or can't? As they say, "the Devil is in the details."
C-Pher has to buy. Free beer is free beer!

Ok, that's over 50 beers each. Note to self- never challenge Big Daddy to a drinking contest! [smile]

Back
Top Bottom