Conspiracy theory

it will crash after the election, no matter who wins, it always does.

After the last 9 days of selling off, I think it's probably baked in at this point.

I took some profit today and bought some depressed stocks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its all about uncertainty. Now that the FBI has stated again that Hillary shouldn't be prosecuted its much more likely that she will win tomorrow and after the last 9 days of selling, you see a bounce. The only conspiracy is at the FBI... didn't know law enforcement had any say in deciding who to prosecute, isn't their job to collect evidence and present it to the Attorney General?

As someone who does a fair amount of investing- there's no conspiracy here, there was a sale on money and some of us went all in.

Go short on all positions using put options. Then wait it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stock market hates uncertainty more than anything. FBI removed some of that. Also the last couple of weeks have been down and stocks were due for some sort of rally, which happened on less than impressive volume fwiw.

Stock Market is up over 300 points on the day before the election. I smell a rat !
Well, it dropped a lot the days after Comey announced the Clinton investigation, so it was relief over his new announcement that he was just kidding. Hillary is a huge friend of Wall St. so the market wants her to win. She will continue the Fed stimulus policies and expand them.

Total rat.

Futures were down about 5% at 11pm last night. That's over 100 points on the S&P and about 900 on the Dow.

Right now the S&P is up 18. EIGHTEEN!!! It opened for a minor loss then turned it around.

The Yahoo has all sorts of "Trump is good for Wall St" stories on it. How was this not inherently obvious for the last 3 months???? Clearly people were clueless. . . as usual.

Wall Street endorsed .com's in 1999.
They endorsed $150 oil in 2007.
They endorsed credit default swaps in 2006.

They have a terrible record for picking a winner and seeing truth.

Total rat.

Futures were down about 5% at 11pm last night. That's over 100 points on the S&P and about 900 on the Dow.

Right now the S&P is up 18. EIGHTEEN!!! It opened for a minor loss then turned it around.

The Yahoo has all sorts of "Trump is good for Wall St" stories on it. How was this not inherently obvious for the last 3 months???? Clearly people were clueless. . . as usual.

Wall Street endorsed .com's in 1999.
They endorsed $150 oil in 2007.
They endorsed credit default swaps in 2006.

They have a terrible record for picking a winner and seeing truth.

I was shitting puppies last night looking at the futures, trying to figure out what to BUY..... I can't add to anything right now, everything is up in my portfolio. Healthcare is up HUGE, as well as oil services, oil and banking (at least for me.....). Like big enough that it erased the 9 days worth of losses........

Back
Top Bottom