Two Pennsylvania teens - including one who threatened to 'shoot up the school' three years ago - are arrested on terrorism conspiracy charges

The kid sounds messed up, but this pre crime BS is a little over the top. Sounds like they trumped up some charges on them. It's funny they have 4 rifles with 2 mags. Keep mentioning that he searched for guns online and maybe people with think that's they are guilty.

Dig deeper, it's a lot worse than that. Fake potato chip kid is also another american MH system/
looney bin failure #87,652...

"A source close to the Pringle family told the online outlet that Pringle wanted to join the military and has an 'obsession with guns,' but that he's long suffered from mental illness and the 'system has already failed him more than once,' adding that Pringle was once placed in a group home where he was beaten.

My wife caught one of her kids doing the second 'bullet point' of this article on a school computer. Had the IT dept run an audit. The IT guy basically said, um, we need to tell someone.

This was a week ago, kid still in school. No action taken. Tell me again how school administrators have earned the right to tell me I can't bring a gun to school? I'm not talking a ghetto school, it's one of the highest rated public schools in the area.

If it happens, well, some things are best not posted to the internet.

Back
Top Bottom