Feds Bust High School Teacher and Illegal Immigrant in Gun-Buying Conspiracy

Reptile

NES Member
Just as millions of Americans are becoming more concerned about the open border due to the terrorism in Israel, a teacher and an illegal immigrant have been busted for what basically amounts to arms trafficking.

The illegal immigrant in this case had actually been deported but was able to sneak back into the country.

Are you shitting me? Did the dog die from heat exhaustion or FBI bullets?

A high school teacher left his dog in a hot car for an hour and a half while he made illegal straw purchases of guns, which he turned over to an illegal immigrant who then spread them around, including two weapons that were later used in shootings.

Federal agents kept an eye on the whole scene, and moved in for the bust, arresting both the gun buyer and the illegal immigrant — though the dog perished, federal authorities said Tuesday as they announced multi-year sentences for the two culprits.

"because neither illegal immigrants nor felons (nor scumbags) are generally allowed to purchase or possess firearms."

Unless their name is Hunter Biden.
Generally not allowed? Are there cases where illegals or felons are allowed to possess firearms legally?

I wonder if the feds held off rescuing the dog because it may have blown their monitoring of the scene and evidence collection.

Just as millions of Americans are becoming more concerned about the open border due to the terrorism in Israel, a teacher and an illegal immigrant have been busted for what basically amounts to arms trafficking.

The illegal immigrant in this case had actually been deported but was able to sneak back into the country.

I call BS! There is no way to sneak back into this country while Brandon has it locked down.

/s

Back
Top Bottom