Secret Service agent who was with JFK on day of his assassination breaks silence with claim that blows up the 'magic bullet' theory

Reptile

NES Member

Secret Service agent who was with JFK on day of his assassination breaks silence with claim that blows up the 'magic bullet' theory and suggests there WAS more than one shooter​

• Ex-Secret Service agent Paul Landis, 88, broke his silence after 60 years
  • Claims he retrieved bullet from JFK limo and placed it on president's stretcher
  • Casts doubt on 'magic bullet' theory and raises possibility of multiple shooters

Oswald shot JFK in the neck, but the head shot was done by the Secret Service Agent
in the following car.The agent that was sitting in the back seat of the Car following
JFK,s Limo heard the shot, and picked up the M16 they had on the back seat floor.
At the same time the car movement made him lose his balance firing a shot and the rest is history.

Oswald shot JFK in the neck, but the head shot was done by the Secret Service Agent
in the following car.The agent that was sitting in the back seat of the Car following
JFK,s Limo heard the shot, and picked up the M16 they had on the back seat floor.
At the same time the car movement made him lose his balance firing a shot and the rest is history.
I read that

Lmfao oof

Half the SS detail was still halfway hammered from the night before as well

Half the SS detail was still halfway hammered from the night before as well
Yes,and the guy who picked the rifle up was the new guy on the team.Just think if all this was true
JFK was accidentally shot by his protection team, while they were trying to protect him from being shot.

I hadn’t heard that before. Wild if true.

Time to dig him up boys

Never heard that one before. Should have reassigned the shooter to Ted Kennedy's detail and given him a fresh magazine, it would have made the world a better place.

After JFK everyone in the CIA should have been arrested, tried for treason and shot.

Some secretary just hired in Portland OR branch. "Wait. WTF??? What the hell did I do?" "YOU WERE HIRED, BETTY!!!" [rofl]

It's "inconceivable" that one dude could do this and have such a hapless getaway and such. Yeah. Right. No matter WHAT happened before or after, there would be a scream of CONSPIRACY. Some hitman gone rogue - conspiracy. Some crazed WWII shell-shocked soldier - conspiracy. Some guy that Jack beat in volleyball that summer in Hi Anus - conspiracy.

"Yeah, but Ruby taking him out proves it was a conspiracy." I look at Ruby like I look at Richard Reed. Does this guy have the look of conspiracy about him? He tried to light his shoes on fire on an airplane. (And I'll thank him on Wednesday when I gotta take my sneakers off at the airport!)

Richard-Reid-shoe-bomber-picture.jpg

Some secretary just hired in Portland OR branch. "Wait. WTF??? What the hell did I do?" "YOU WERE HIRED, BETTY!!!" [rofl]

It's "inconceivable" that one dude could do this and have such a hapless getaway and such. Yeah. Right. No matter WHAT happened before or after, there would be a scream of CONSPIRACY. Some hitman gone rogue - conspiracy. Some crazed WWII shell-shocked soldier - conspiracy. Some guy that Jack beat in volleyball that summer in Hi Anus - conspiracy.

"Yeah, but Ruby taking him out proves it was a conspiracy." I look at Ruby like I look at Richard Reed. Does this guy have the look of conspiracy about him? He tried to light his shoes on fire on an airplane. (And I'll thank him on Wednesday when I gotta take my sneakers off at the airport!)

Richard-Reid-shoe-bomber-picture.jpg

Well there's conspiracy and then there's the fact that the shooter worked directly for the CIA.

And yes even the secretaries should have been executed. Just like the secretaries at death camps. You don't get to support a coup and claim "oh I just typed up the orders".

The mob did it...trying to get rid of both JFK and RFK. US AG RFK was trying to bring down the mob with the new RICO laws. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Last edited:
There is a great documentary about the ND that killed Kennedy called "JFK: The Smoking Gun". Hard to believe any other theory after sitting through that.
Lemme guess. The guy who ND'd is long dead and the deep state was never mentioned unless the phrase conspiracy theory was in the same sentence

The mob did it...trying to get rid of both JFK and RFK. US AG RFK was trying to bring down the mob with the new RICO laws. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

A huge section of I Heard You Paint Houses (The Irishman) discusses how Frank Sheehan (Sheeran?) "knew" the mob took out JFK. I guess you don't take out hte problem, you take out the leader. Yeah. OK. LOL

Fact that one bullet missed the car all together and a small piece of pavement flew up and hit a gentleman named Teague (sp). Kennedy got shot with precision, but a gunman missed the car completely? imagine how much shit the other assassins gave him?

Such precision???

Last month I was out at the range with my boys. Youngest was having issues with my G44. The man target was at 50 yards - Mansifeld wants steel at the berms. This was, maybe, an hour in. I've been working on getting my form back.

Anyhow, I load up the gun with one round to find out what's up. (Oh, it was a light-strike on one round - that was it.) Insert the mag, rack the slide, push out, bam PING!

I wasn't even LOOKING at the target. I mean, I was facing it. It seemed to be in teh center of my view. But I was just trying to see if it was a gun thing or a bullet thing. The boys were in amazement.

Am I now a pro shot because I made that one from taht distance without really thinking??? Should I call Rob Leatham and get on the tour or something???

I don't think that Oswald was a pro shooter. I also don't think 3 shots under 100yds you should be able to hit a head shot once. He did. And he pulled his second shot out of panic. Maybe didn't have the gun seated in his shoulder before boogerhooking the bangswitch.

Just because someone succeeds does not mean they are qualified. (I'll point to Tony Eason - Super Bowl starting QB. LOL)

Don't confuse luck with skill.

Back
Top Bottom