Congressman Shot

I browsed this and it comes across as doubling down on the "resistance" rhetoric. Anti-white, anti-conservative, anti-trump, anti-male, anti-middle-aged. Some people have no class.

The hateful political rhetoric in the 24 hr. News cycle of the usual fake news networks going non stop since November 9th is to blame for this event.

CNN is reporting the rifle was a M1. Then they said it can hold mags of 10, 20,30 rounds...The M1 I shot had a 8 round clip. Only caught my thumb once or twice...

Please report facts, not fiction...

bernie

CNN is reporting the rifle was a M1. Then they said it can hold mags of 10, 20,30 rounds...The M1 I shot had a 8 round clip. Only caught my thumb once or twice...

bernie
As long as it has a letter and a number, the press will report it as an evil black killy gun.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

So it was a handgun, a shotgun, an AR, an AK, and an M1 all rolled into one. Gotta love the media.

bernie
Could be, one report had shooter reloading many times. 30-06 makes big holes.

bernie

Friend of mine shoots an M1 in 3Gun Heavy. First time I saw him shoot it, I didn't understand what he was doing; I'd never seen a clip fed semi-automatic.

CNN's "M1" kind of disagrees with everyone else taking about 223's and AR's. Seems like usual crap of everyone trying to get information out regardless of whether it's correct or not. No, I'm not saying "you", I'm saying CNN and other news outlets. <My shocked face>.

Press conference: It would appear that they're not going to confirm much of anything...

virginia governer confirmed 3X that 93 MILLION people die from gun violence in u.s every day. at that rate we're all gone in less than 4 days. reporter finally questioned that number, and he corrected to 93/day.

They were in Virginia. Someone should have been carrying.

The Republicans are going to have a hard time fending off AR bans and more background checks now, which is exactly why the Statists arranged for such a thing to happen.

I disagree. We still have the majority (thanks to bad shooting) in both houses, and we've got our congresscritters now under fire (real - not imagined like HRC) who can comment about not being armed. They could take a page out of the left's playbook and use this as a literal call to arms.

I can picture Rand Paul doing this, lamenting the fact that no one could shoot back and this needs to change.

I'd say the VA Gov. has lost that many brain cells if they had a brain. The idiocy these people spew is beyond belief and yet there are idiots that believe it.

Just saw a clip on the news where a witness said the gun was a ak47, because he saw a curved mag, so it had to be a ak........... [rolleyes]

Rand Paul......."It sounded like an AR-15"

This is what I mean, something is going to push one side or the other over the top, this could be it, but were at 210 degrees right now, it isn't going to take much.

And it's not even summer yet, wait until the July/August heat gets tempers flaring even more.

Last edited by a moderator:
I disagree. We still have the majority (thanks to bad shooting) in both houses, and we've got our congresscritters now under fire (real - not imagined like HRC) who can comment about not being armed. They could take a page out of the left's playbook and use this as a literal call to arms.

I can picture Rand Paul doing this, lamenting the fact that no one could shoot back and this needs to change.

That would require them to show some spine. Something the republicans have been very hesitant to do for years now.

This is supposedly the Facebook page of the shooter, a Bernie supporter.
https://www.facebook.com/jthodgkinson[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Once again, a nutjob Bernie supporter goes on a rampage. Expect him to be shown as a racist, white supremacist, trump-supporter shortly. [/FONT][rolleyes]

Back
Top Bottom