Congressman Shot

I am shocked.... [rolleyes]
The Dems are such hypocritical two-faced power-hungry megalomaniacal opportunistic a-holes.
They will sellout themselves, other politicians, and the people they claim to represent to maintain their party and power.
The end goal is create a system of total control based on dependence and subjugation.
That's why you saw them turn on Bernie behind closed doors and pushed Queen Hillary ahead.
Make no mistake, that's why they ultimately don't want the people to be armed.

Keep stupid up, great job

Phil Montag: “Let me tell you, that mother****er, the one that was shot, the scafie guy…I mean that guy, what’s was his name scafie?”

Female: “Scalise”
Male: “I really don’t want you to deflect right now.”
Montag: “No, this mother****er, like his whole job is to like get people , convince Republicans to ****in’ kick people off ****in’ healthcare”
Female: “We know all of this.”
Montag: “I hate this mother****er”
Female: “We know this”
Montage: “I’m ****in’ glad he got shot!”
Male: “Phil! Phil!”
Montag: “I’m glad he got shot!”
Male: “Dude!”
Montage: “I’m not going to ****in’ say that in public.”
Female: “You don’t have to say that in public.”
Male: “Then what are you saying it to us for?”
Female: “Say something, say something.”
Male: “What are you telling us for?”
Montag: “I wish he was ****in’ dead!”
Male: “Why are you telling us but not telling anyone else?”
Montag: “Cause I’m trying to ****in’ figure all this shit out.”
Male: “It’s OK, because I’ve been recoding this conversation since you’ve come in, so I will publicly release it myself.””

Piece is shit of the highest order. I'm glad this stuff got released...best part is how the guy told him he was releasing it.

The progressive left isn't much different than the radical muslims who think that non believers are disposable by virtue of the fact that they're standing in the way of the full realization of their ideology. They believe they have moral righteousness on their side so whatever they have to do to prevail is justified.

The progressive left isn't much different than the radical muslims who think that non believers are disposable by virtue of the fact that they're standing in the way of the full realization of their ideology. They believe they have moral righteousness on their side so whatever they have to do to prevail is justified.

Shit, I've been trying to characterize their irrational dogma and you hit the nail on the head.

The Collective is engaged in Philosophical Genocide, akin to ethnic cleansing, of the Individual.

7319371_orig.jpg

Dude on the left needs to mount that AR on a hover-round. It'd be like Somalia meets [STRIKE=LINE]Walmart[/STRIKE] Dayton.

FTFY.

It was an SKS! Officially!
Wait! So he passed a background check AND used a non-AR/AK rifle? How could this be?

Not saying Kwisatz Haderach.
image.png

But Kwisatz Haderach.

ETA:
I hadn't been following this story but wow at the FBI.

The Federalist: The FBI’s Briefing On The GOP Baseball Shooting Couldn’t Have Been More Bizarre
Which sez, in part:
The FBI admits that Hodgkinson:
...​

• rented a storage facility to hide hundreds of rounds of ammunition and additional rifle components,
...​

Rented a storage facility to hide hundreds of rounds of ammunition?
What, all of the shoe boxes in his closet were full of shoes or something?

Last edited:

^THIS

Very well said.

We can't have a dialog anymore. We just need to move faster and far away from them.

Good points but I don't think lone gunmen stalking and murdering members of Congress for being members of one party or the other is the approach our founding fathers had in mind but I wasn't there discussing 2A when they wrote it so I could be wrong.

When trying to resolve the colonies' grievances with England they tried diplomacy and protests but were ignored. When it came to armed conflict it was through militias and other semi-organized groups and eventually a Continental Army. There were other minor uprisings but I'm not sure how many one person attacks there were, if any (sorry, my history is lacking I guess).

Thank you for this post!

In the last century small groups of pure ideologists (=nutcases) were able to influence masses and turn them against those who supported the law and behaved correctly. Lenin, Hitler, Pol Pot, Mao, Castro.... We may think incorrectly that majority was evil. It was not the case at all! Even at the peak of the communism the actual membership in the communist party was very low (sometimes even under 10%). Ideologists always emphasized the control over education, media, intelligence and security organizations. They did not care about building laws. They were breaking them and their boldness paralyzed law-abiding citizens. They also did not mind using thugs and derailed people to their advantage.

There were always 10 most important steps in their strategy:
1. Shock and surprise masses by unrealistic behavior and bold statements.
2. Terrorize masses but assign terrorist activities to your opponents (Reichstag fire in Germany, Kirov's assassination in Russia).
3. Offer protection from internal and external enemies of the people.
4. Take control over media, education, government,.....
5. Blame opponents and groups of people for delays and failures.
6. Motivate masses to report on people who do not fit into a new community. Motivate masses to generate demand for quick punishment of those who resist.
7. Eliminate the entire opposition.
8. Create new laws supporting terror.
9. Close borders from the inside.
10. Create dictatorship of the masses.

In America we were at #5 and entered #6.

That is what I think.

I love that 'ol Nancy sticks to her "guns for me, not for thee" policy.

"House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., has said she favors more money for the U.S. Capitol Police force, which is seeking an 8 percent increase to nearly $427 million for next year.

Pelosi said more money would help the agency enhance its presence when members of Congress, staff and others congregate away from the Capitol.

"It's security for other people who are there, too," she said at one point. "If somebody is coming after a member of Congress, you don't want to be anywhere nearby."

Nancy and her husband are known to be two of the handful of non law enforcement holders of San Francisco issued concealed carry permits.

The gentry liberals pushing gun control got theirs and they don't want the unwashed doing the same.

Nancy and her husband are known to be two of the handful of non law enforcement holders of San Francisco issued concealed carry permits.

The gentry liberals pushing gun control got theirs and they don't want the unwashed doing the same.
It's weird how liberals accuse everybody else of all sorts of things and then end up being the sort of classists that Marx derided.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I know.

That's why I included the key word "kinda."

ETA: also, if you're talking about the Postal Service, I'm good. They hate Congress even more than I do...
I was talking about the postal service. The news just broke on their secret police building a database of dissidents by monitoring social media.

I was talking about the postal service. The news just broke on their secret police building a database of dissidents by monitoring social media.
Awesome.

Then I was already screwed, anyway. Although, I'm mild by NES standards. It's like that old joke about "how fast do you have to run to get away from a bear? Faster than your buddy."

As long as I'm posting on the same forum with some of the reprobates on here, I'm probably okay.

I look forward to watching my neighbors dog get shot when no-knock warrant is delivered to wrong address.

Thought I'm surprised I didn't have earlier:

If the USPS believes it has legal standing to monitor social media under its purview of "the mail", it is explicit admission that social media is effectively a utility and cannot be editorially controlled for content, because the sites are not publishers.

Back
Top Bottom