Congressman Shot

The mental illness story line is just another attempt to deflect from the fact that liberal press hate mongering is at the root of the shooting...

The freak-show outfits and grooming does make it harder to take these "alternative" groups seriously. Can you imagine a {whatever}Pride Parade filled with people dressed as bankers, real estate agents and car mechanics, ... you know, "hard working regular people" stuff?

The first law firm I worked at catered towards the LGBT community. I can assure you that the people I encountered were hard working regular people both in appearance and in their lives.

Shooting someone out of pure hate does not make you mentally ill. Irrational blind hate and rage is not a mental illness. Stupid is not a mental illness.

If they were, most of congress and the vast majority of this country would need to be locked up.

I'd make the obvious connection to progressives but I think that's implied in my post.

Whether labeled as mentally ill or not, the liberals I've seen posting incessantly since President Trump's inauguration are NOT right in the head.

At the very least, the behavior I've witnessed is irrational and they are blinded by ignorance and hate. In a crowd like that, the idea that some are not bonkers is just not plausible.

The first law firm I worked at catered towards the LGBT community. I can assure you that the people I encountered were hard working regular people both in appearance and in their lives.
That's good to know. In this case, I guess I have sympathy for them since the people that we see most in the news, in parades, protests, etc., appear to be just the opposite. It must be tough for them watching TV and seeing how their community represents itself in public events.

A combination of pageantry and a subset that may not represent the whole. They are more visible because ... well, they are more visible.

That's good to know. In this case, I guess I have sympathy for them since the people that we see most in the news, in parades, protests, etc., appear to be just the opposite. It must be tough for them watching TV and seeing how their community represents itself in public events.

+1

The people in the pic are freaks not because of their sexuality/gender issues. I may not agree with their life choices but they are their choices to make, not mine and certainly not the govt's.

I made the freak show comment because they are dressed like a bunch of clowns and they appear to be acting like a bunch of freaks prancing around in public with weird colored hair, goofey hats, boys wearing belly shirts and posing with a freak/liar/POS.

Don't get me wrong, they have every right to do that as long as they aren't interfering with anyone else's right to go about their business but if you act like a freak you are asking to be called a freak. And yes, I have the right to my opinion as does everyone else.

Last edited:
When either side claims that the actions of the other are going to cause the end of the world then naturally any fanatic is going to see it as justification for taking extreme action. It doesn't mean they are mentally ill at all. Extremism, like ISIS, especially with some moral or religious justification is very warped thinking but not mental illness.

Ironically, just like the camo clad retards that represent us gun owners.
I must have missed the last "gun pride parade" where gun owners in guilie suits were riding giant camouflaged rifles down the street and banning anyone without an approved viewpoint from marching.....

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I must have missed the last "gun pride parade" where gun owners in guilie suits were riding giant camouflaged rifles down the street and banning anyone without an approved viewpoint from marching.....

Sounds like a marketing opportunity.

7319371_orig.jpg

The funny part is that I compared Freaks Like These to the Gay Pride events all the time. All the anti gay people used to freak seeing people holding hands but after seeing a guy in assless chaps riding a rainbow colored penis down the street two guys holding hands or kissing doesn't even register.
Same as after seeing these guys holding evil black rifles at low ready seeing the handle of a Glock poking out from somebody shirt doesn't raise an alarm anymore

The left-wing Statists say no one needs a gun, period. They vilify those who want one, accusing them of subconscious compensation for manhood or that Mommy didn't love us.

The extreme left position that the Congressman somehow deserved it proves their hypocrisy and insincerity that gun control is about Safety.

As a final thought, note that the shooter, as Senator Paul suggested, was doing exactly what the Second Amendment guarantees: Armed Resistance to Tyrannical Government. His exercising his Rights at this time, in this way, are ironically justified by the left, who have suggested that he was "defending himself" from Tyrannical Government which was about to take his Health Care away. The extreme Left then must qualify their position that "no one needs a gun" to add "except those who want to kill our Political Opponents".

Ban on all rifles. Nobody needs a rifle for self defense.

The left-wing Statists say no one needs a gun, period. They vilify those who want one, accusing them of subconscious compensation for manhood or that Mommy didn't love us.

The extreme left position that the Congressman somehow deserved it proves their hypocrisy and insincerity that gun control is about Safety.

As a final thought, note that the shooter, as Senator Paul suggested, was doing exactly what the Second Amendment guarantees: Armed Resistance to Tyrannical Government. His exercising his Rights at this time, in this way, are ironically justified by the left, who have suggested that he was "defending himself" from Tyrannical Government which was about to take his Health Care away. The extreme Left then must qualify their position that "no one needs a gun" to add "except those who want to kill our Political Opponents".

Good points but I don't think lone gunmen stalking and murdering members of Congress for being members of one party or the other is the approach our founding fathers had in mind but I wasn't there discussing 2A when they wrote it so I could be wrong.

When trying to resolve the colonies' grievances with England they tried diplomacy and protests but were ignored. When it came to armed conflict it was through militias and other semi-organized groups and eventually a Continental Army. There were other minor uprisings but I'm not sure how many one person attacks there were, if any (sorry, my history is lacking I guess).

Anyway, when I consider 2A, yes I think of my individual right to keep and bear arms. When I think of the need to take down a tyrannical govt I think of a group of like minded, sane people who love their country exercising their 2A rights in an organized manner with a plan and a purpose. I don't think of psychopathic lone gunmen who clearly have a screw loose driven by pure hate.

Also, in this case, he knew darn well he wasn't going to be taking down anything and that he would likely be killed or locked up for life and that his actions were not going to lead to any change. He did what he did out of pure hatred. Nothing honorable or justifiable about that, no matter how badly CNN wants it to be so or how hard the FBI tries to twist it that way.

Nebraska Democrat Strategist Phil Montag: 'Shoot the Mother**ckers'....gets bagged

Keep stupid up, great job

Phil Montag: “Let me tell you, that mother****er, the one that was shot, the scafie guy…I mean that guy, what’s was his name scafie?”

Female: “Scalise”
Male: “I really don’t want you to deflect right now.”
Montag: “No, this mother****er, like his whole job is to like get people , convince Republicans to ****in’ kick people off ****in’ healthcare”
Female: “We know all of this.”
Montag: “I hate this mother****er”
Female: “We know this”
Montage: “I’m ****in’ glad he got shot!”
Male: “Phil! Phil!”
Montag: “I’m glad he got shot!”
Male: “Dude!”
Montage: “I’m not going to ****in’ say that in public.”
Female: “You don’t have to say that in public.”
Male: “Then what are you saying it to us for?”
Female: “Say something, say something.”
Male: “What are you telling us for?”
Montag: “I wish he was ****in’ dead!”
Male: “Why are you telling us but not telling anyone else?”
Montag: “Cause I’m trying to ****in’ figure all this shit out.”
Male: “It’s OK, because I’ve been recoding this conversation since you’ve come in, so I will publicly release it myself.””

What a ****ing winner right there. Makes you wonder what else these sociopaths say behind closed doors without recordings.

Back
Top Bottom