Congressman Shot

As long as it has a letter and a number, the press will report it as an evil black killy gun.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
At Salem state for new student orientation, had breakfast in a local diner while watching news. While positing the possible weapon, I said "if it was a hand gun it's a Glock, if it's a long gun it's an AR. Even if it's a broke-ass revolver or Break-barrel single shot 410."

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Look for guns and ammo prices to go through the roof . . . . It looks like Obama and the liberals policy's are the gifts that keeps on giving, ( to the gun and ammo industry) . . . Even after losing the White House ! [thinking]

Nah, no toddler corpses here, low body count. The "memetic value" of this is like a 3 on a scale from one to 10 in terms of hysteria. If this was just adults at a baseball game it'd be a 0 but cuz congress, that makes it a 3. Still farts in the wind.

Although I would not be surprised if there is a momentary spike in buying amongst conservatives; given that there might be a generalized fear among self-identifying conservatives (eg the dude that still has the trump sign in his yard type of thing) about angry moonbats, attacking them, etc.

-Mike

Nah, no toddler corpses here, low body count. The "memetic value" of this is like a 3 on a scale from one to 10 in terms of hysteria. If this was just adults at a baseball game it'd be a 0 but cuz congress, that makes it a 3. Still farts in the wind.

Although I would not be surprised if there is a momentary spike in buying amongst conservatives; given that there might be a generalized fear among self-identifying conservatives (eg the dude that still has the trump sign in his yard type of thing) about angry moonbats, attacking them, etc.

-Mike
Trump signs!!! Christ we fly Trump flags under the American flag down south.

Or Walter Sobchak.

DCSqDsQWsAQAzAO.jpg:large

He travelled there from IL?

According to a few websites I have seen, his Facebook notes that he was a Bernie supporter and expressed anger with trump and "republican congressmen"

He wrote on his Facebook: "trump is a traitor, trump has destroyed our democracy, its time to destroy trump and company".

Two days ago again wrote how much he hated trump, "I want to say mr president, for being an ******* you are truly the biggest ******* we have ever had in the Oval Office".

Washington post reporting he campaigned for sanders in Illinois.

He was part of the "road to hell is paved with republicans" group on Facebook.

There is more but I am at work lol. Just google him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His friends list is going downhill fast, started out with something like 425 when I first saw it, now it's down to 363.

Shmuck was so very thankful for the Capital Police being on scene to protect them on the field as they were being shot at.

Begs the question "so who is going to protect the average citizen when we don't have our own personal protection team"?

Seems we can pretty much enact some strict gun regulations. . . for people who register Democrat, post Democrat or pro-"refugee" things on their Forcebork pages, etc., All others have 100% relaxation of all former federal and state gun restrictions.

Seems like the smartest thing to do. I mean, if the Libtards can limit speech of the "dangerous opposition" we can FAR more easily prove the danger of liberal moonbats and change the gun laws accordingly.

- - - Updated - - -

I wish i had a job where i could play baseball at 6am on a Wednesday morning.

Given that it's probably 1,000% humidity and above 90 all day, I'd rather play at 6am than 5pm.

From CNN:
"The gun was a semi-automatic. It continues to fire at different people".

"It". Ya see, the person didn't fire at multiple people. The gun did.

See, you're a (and everyone else here on this right-wing lunatic site) major part of the problem. You're making a joke about the gun, when in fact these g*ddamned guns do this all the time.
In fact, when I heard about this gun firing at people this morning, I immediately secured all of my guns even further. They're now double or triple locked, including the AK-47 which, to be honest, put up a huge fight (not surprising, cuz it's Russian and scary and determined to beat us). The AK47 (authentic, and NOT a "copycat") actually forced its way out of the locked cabinet in my closet and began to go on a rampage.
But, thinking fast, I called and texted several friends here on NES who responded very quickly... and after an "extended battle" where the Russki AK fired multiple rounds of 7.62 (thankfully missing us), the rifle then pulled its trigger, heard "click" and it tried to reload itself.
We surrounded it (I was actually concerned about a crossfire situation) and along with help from several other of my like-minded, deeply concerned, brave Worryers, we subdued it and notified the police and media right away...

I want to pause here and thank everyone for the response and help, but, more importantly I want to remind EVERYONE here of the potential danger of these damned things, and I am BEGGING you all to please secure your guns properly, effectively and hopeful even more safely than you might think they currently are...
We averted a major potential tragedy here, and hopefully this will be a lesson to other law abiding citizens to please NEVER take for granted that a simple trigger lock might be all that is needed to secure a potentially evil, beserk gun...

Some random person he was friends with from high school back in the 70s or 80s is suddenly got to find a reporters parked outside his house soon LOL

A lot of them (actually, it will probably be ALL of them),are going to find the FBI and SS at their doors asking questions
regardless if they unfriended him or not

I want to pause here and thank everyone for the response and help, but, more importantly I want to remind EVERYONE here of the potential danger of these damned things, and I am BEGGING you all to please secure your guns properly, effectively and hopeful even more safely than you might think they currently are...
We averted a major potential tragedy here, and hopefully this will be a lesson to other law abiding citizens to please NEVER take for granted that a simple trigger lock might be all that is needed to secure a potentially evil, beserk gun...
So are you saying I should put trigger locks on my guns that are in the safe?

(

Maybe I should call it a day early today and go home and give my AR a preemptive spanking and maybe the shotgun too. I swear last night I could hear my 12 gauge trying to pick it's own trigger lock. It could have been a mouse but I am going with the shotgun being bad.

so basically nothing is going to change except more security and bigger walls and fences for the elite elected. Oh maybe a new field with in a secure location.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't want to hear another damn thing about conservative/GOP/Tea Partier's need for civility. I used to ignore people or have polite disagreements - now I'm just going to tell them to GFYS.

agree, i stopped being nice a while ago even with family.

Maybe I should call it a day early today and go home and give my AR a preemptive spanking and maybe the shotgun too. I swear last night I could hear my 12 gauge trying to pick it's own trigger lock. It could have been a mouse but I am going with the shotgun being bad.
Hmmm...Have you noticed the 12 gauge displaying any sort of "irrational" or "concerning" behavior recently?? Could be a tipoff that its nearing its breaking point....

Hmmm...Have you noticed the 12 gauge displaying any sort of "irrational" or "concerning" behavior recently?? Could be a tipoff that its nearing its breaking point....

I'm pretty sure that I could also hear Bernie Bernie Bernie in a very low voice. It could
Have been the mouse but I still think it's the shotgun. Funny to because I rarely bring up politics in my house.

Back
Top Bottom