"Compensating for something"

Yes, firearms, at least some of them, are compensating for something: the lack of security in the current society.

If we had a society where predators were not prevalent, to a greater or lesser extent, then carrying for protection would not be needed. I equate it to the Army compensating with tanks, not due to inadequacy, but due to unfriendly people with other tanks.

Also.....I feel like it.

Yes, firearms, at least some of them, are compensating for something: the lack of security in the current society.

If we had a society where predators were not prevalent, to a greater or lesser extent, then carrying for protection would not be needed. I equate it to the Army compensating with tanks, not due to inadequacy, but due to unfriendly people with other tanks.

Also.....I feel like it.

Really well said, MisterHappy. Of course not forgetting that it's also a right. And the understanding of the founding fathers and writers of the consititution don't say that it's a right that is given to us by the Constitution or state, but a God given right that is simply enumerated in said documents to make sure that the state does not impede on them.

Psych warfare. "Oh you like masculine things? You like big trucks and guns? You're compensating for something" Is driving a Honda fit for REAL men?

For me, it's a quick way to weed out who is an absolute faggot liberal when somebody says that stuff
When you have a duelie F350 but don’t tow or haul anything maybe it says something about your junk, maybe not but your motivation for such a purchase is suspect.

As a trans unicorn I am offended by this statement, and are going to have to grab my whistle and go to my safe space under my gun safe.

I did a Rorschach, I just don't know where they got all those dirty pictures.

I believe at one point Freud said "Sometimes a good cigar is just a good cigar."
You can't read too much into this Freudian stuff.

libs are just projecting…

Reminds me of when I get naked to go swimming, people are too insecure about themselves so anyone who isn’t is “ compensating”

While in reality, I just don’t wear underwear..😛

I did those rorschach things once. Why did I have to sit there and look at pictures of my parents fighting?
Whats the picture look like to you

Toner exploded
And this
Someone smashed a toner
And this
When i pulled the toner out and spilled
This one
When i put the toner in wrong and it went everywhere

Therapist- wtf is wrong with you

I hate working on printers more then joe biden hates when a girl gets too old and turns 15

Mostly old friends from way back in elite rich white man college days (thanks affirmative akshunz!). They're naturally gonna lean left. Haven't figured out how to make many new friends into my late 30s.
Ill be your friend

Mostly old friends from way back in elite rich white man college days (thanks affirmative akshunz!). They're naturally gonna lean left. Haven't figured out how to make many new friends into my late 30s.

That's not always true. I know plenty of gun toting elite educated rich white people. I work with a bunch of them. There's a bunch of them who recently moved to NH so they could breathe fresh air. They're the ones who have been telling me, selling everything and move up here and buy a chalet in the mountains lol. They just don't advertise and if you asked you'd get "no guns are icky" but they have a stash. I'm surrounded by millionaires in RI who all have caches and stashes even though the crime rate is virtually non-existent. No one but uneducated idiot democrat voters (or far left anarcho communists) who are generally well let's just say that calling them dumber than a box of rocks is insulting to rocks are the ones who will depend on 9-1-1 in an emergency.

Ah shit, no one told you the secret to making friends as an adult?

Here:
how-to-make-friends-as-adult.jpg

I don't know when it comes to dems and dopy liberals it is way too confusing. The guys want to be girls the girls have penis envy and want there own. How can they even talk about compensating for something when they don't even know what something is.

How come libs see guns as symbolic to [toxic] masculinity and big dick energy? Those who have a big gun or lots of guns MUST be "compensating for something"

It's because correlation equals causation and self reportaled analytics have no bias and some other shit.

Basically, someone noticed something funny and called it a study.

Back
Top Bottom