• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Comm2A Challenge coin

I haven't been checking NES as much lately, so I'm a little late to the party.

BTW, many thanks to Mrs. BigDaddyAl for the design!

She enjoyed doing it and was happy to help support Comm2A.

Lady Justice with an AR-15 is pretty badass, I might add. But although there appears to be no bayonet lug, is it a brake or flash hider? and is the stock pinned? Can't tell if she's breaking the law!

My daughter served as the initial model for Lady Justice, but the final version (both the AR and Lady Justice) ended up being being based on different models. The one my daughter held is MA compliant (with an NES group buy lower), but no comment on the one on the coin. [smile]

512f3572-67e1-4160-b295-657d6b652ee3.jpg

I noticed the NRA is now offering challenge coins.  I guess imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.

Challenge coins are usually earned. What Academy did you all graduate from? My guess is none.

sorry to sidetrack, but Im glad this dill hole only has 3 posts. He just doesn't get it.

Also, I am supposed to start working part time this semester, so Im hoping to join the ranks soon!

If signed up for bronze membership, do you get challenge coin from the get go? Or after you've accumulated the threshold amount?

That it does, that it does. I sent in a second donation to have one for my Pro-2a daughter
You need to get me her contact info so we can credit her and make her a member. Otherwise it just looks like you made another donation.

If signed up for bronze membership, do you get challenge coin from the get go? Or after you've accumulated the threshold amount?
Once you get up to the threshold. You don't get flagged as a member until that happens.

Forgive me if this question has been answered- but does Comm2A plan to offer merchandise? (Shirts, bumper stickers etc).

We have in the past, but it doesn't generally pay off in terms of how much money it generates vs. the time it takes to fulfill orders and how much space in my shop the stuff takes up.

We have some nice oval Comm2A stickers that we drop in the mail with the coins and one NES member printed upon some really nice shirts a while ago. The shirts didn't move as well as we would have liked though.

I got mine a while back, it's in my range box. For those of you shopping amazon this Christmas, don't forget to use smile.amazon.com and list Commonwealth Second Amendment Inc. It does not change your experience in any way other than automatically generating a comm2A donation.

How much of my purchase does Amazon donate?
The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases. The purchase price is the amount paid for the item minus any rebates and excluding shipping & handling, gift-wrapping fees, taxes, or service charges. From time to time, we may offer special, limited time promotions that increase the donation amount on one or more products or services or provide for additional donations to charitable organizations. Special terms and restrictions may apply. Please see the relevant promotion for complete details.

Last edited:
We have in the past, but it doesn't generally pay off in terms of how much money it generates vs. the time it takes to fulfill orders and how much space in my shop the stuff takes up.

We have some nice oval Comm2A stickers that we drop in the mail with the coins and one NES member printed upon some really nice shirts a while ago. The shirts didn't move as well as we would have liked though.

Just came in the mail. Everyone needs to support Comm2A now more than ever.
View attachment 153126View attachment 153125

More where those came from. This a great time to get in that last minute tax deduction by joining Comm2A!

I got mine a while back, it's in my range box. For those of you shopping amazon this Christmas, don't forget to use smile.amazon.com and list comm2A.

How much of my purchase does Amazon donate?
The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases. The purchase price is the amount paid for the item minus any rebates and excluding shipping & handling, gift-wrapping fees, taxes, or service charges. From time to time, we may offer special, limited time promotions that increase the donation amount on one or more products or services or provide for additional donations to charitable organizations. Special terms and restrictions may apply. Please see the relevant promotion for complete details.
No, No, No. Please do NOT use Amazon Smile. Use this link for amazon: shop.comm2a.org Smile give us less than 1/10 of what we get through the associate's link.

This a great time to get in that last minute tax deduction by joining Comm2A!

And also a great time to start the new year right!

I already have a challenge coin, but I'm happy to now be enrolled in monthly Comm2A donations (something I've wanted to do for a while, but couldn't really until now).

Happy New Year, NES! [rockon]

Back
Top Bottom