• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Comm2A Challenge coin

Challenge coins are usually earned. What Academy did you all graduate from? My guess is none.

Not exclusively.

For example, members of the Harley Owners Group do not have to graduate from an academy to earn their coin - it simply proves membership. In addition to my Comm2A coin, I have a very nice coin from JP Rifles, which I "earned" as a consequence of having lunch with JP and his wife at the Show Show.

Last edited:
Challenge coins are usually earned. What Academy did you all graduate from? My guess is none.

Do you even know what you're talking about? It is a way of showing membership in an organization. It has ZERO to do with graduation from an academy. It has to do with being a part of an organization whether that is a school, military branch, unit, political party, activist group, whatever. It shows you are a credentialed member of that organization. Now NOT being a member of that organization and presenting a coin is a different thing.

How do you get a Commonwealth Challenge Coin?
See below
The bronze ones are for $50 per year (first $50 per year, not every year) members. The silver ones are for $1K year (first year, not every) and they are serialized with a case. The silver ones also go to plaintiffs as well. I think lawyers get something too. Brent can let everyone know the details.

- - - Updated - - -

Here are the silver ones.View attachment 136755View attachment 136754

Received mine today...very impressive! Need to find a place for the sticker. Not a fan of firearms-related stuff on my vehicle, but I kinda like jefftk's idea for my Liberty Training Rifle.

Not. I have also seen them handed out for exceptional service from one member of the military to another. It is quite an honor that way. However, issuing a challenge coin to members of an organization is also perfectly acceptable.

Get off your high horse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, just wow. Way to enter into a forum, bashing those and what they do to defend the little liberty that we still have in this state. This is more deserving of any of the 3 neg reps that I have given in the past 6 years.

Why would you want more than one anyhow.

I get a new coin every year from another membership

27.jpg

I think the Comm2A Coin is more a show of support, solidarity and conviction rather than achievement, so . . .

My check will be going in the mail tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Comm2a now has "members" rather than "donors" or "supporters".

As a practical matter, this makes no difference to the individual member. We did this because having "members" puts us in a strong position to argue that we have standing in the cases we bring. Until now, the dismissal of Comm2A as a plaintiff due to lack of standing has been a pretty much standard part of the preliminaries.

When I first got mine in the mail with the organizational change, my thought was, "What the hell? Spend my money on something useful like Xerox paper or phone service!" followed shortly by, "'organizational change' isn't usually a good thing.

But this explanation (and the rest of this thread) makes me reverse that; two thumbs up!

Back
Top Bottom