Comm2A Challenge coin

I got my challenge coin today. Anyone else get theirs? These should definitely be used to get some free drinks from Nes members!

I got mine in the mail today too. Pretty cool.

The letter said the coin accompanied a "significant organizational change" to a membership organization. I wasn't sure what to make of that announcement though.

I got mine in the mail today too. Pretty cool.

The letter said the coin accompanied a "significant organizational change" to a membership organization. I wasn't sure what to make of that announcement though.
Comm2a now has "members" rather than "donors" or "supporters".

As a practical matter, this makes no difference to the individual member. We did this because having "members" puts us in a strong position to argue that we have standing in the cases we bring. Until now, the dismissal of Comm2A as a plaintiff due to lack of standing has been a pretty much standard part of the preliminaries.

As a practical matter, this makes no difference to the individual member. We did this because having "members" puts us in a strong position to argue that we have standing in the cases we bring. Until now, the dismissal of Comm2A as a plaintiff due to lack of standing has been a pretty much standard part of the preliminaries.

Just changed my sig. to reflect the member status.

Got mine as well, very nice! Here's pictures for those who haven't seen it.

7b75c73b364c8fe31a438c1d3b2777c4.jpg

8ba221ac7f968290d5f35e7eb6ea7748.jpg

This is funny. I recognize the names of most Comm2A donors by now, but I almost never put them together with their NES screen names.

I'm also surprised that no one commented on my avatar.

BTW, many thanks to Mrs. BigDaddyAl for the design!

Last edited:
yup i'm in too. couldn't figure what the envelope was, as all my recent orders have been received. you guys did repeat the last paragraph in the letter though. TYPO[rofl]

thanks anyhow though, it was a nice little surprise

This is funny. I recognize the names of most Comm2A donors by now, but I almost never put them together with their NES screen names.

I'm also surprised that no one commented on my avatar.

BTW, many thanks to Mrs. BigDaddyAl for the design!

I felt like it would be cheating since I got a sneak peek of the design so I knew exactly what it was [smile]

I received mine too. I showed it to proudly to an anti today who had no idea gun rights advocacy existed in MA.

Lady Justice with an AR-15 is pretty badass, I might add. But although there appears to be no bayonet lug, is it a brake or flash hider? and is the stock pinned? Can't tell if she's breaking the law!

We have both, members and non-member supporters. We used to only have the latter, now we have both the former and the latter.

I want one

The bronze ones are for $50 per year (first $50 per year, not every year) members. The silver ones are for $1K year (first year, not every) and they are serialized with a case. The silver ones also go to plaintiffs as well. I think lawyers get something too. Brent can let everyone know the details.

- - - Updated - - -

Here are the silver ones.IMG_0004.jpgIMG_0003.jpg

The bronze ones are for $50 per year (first $50 per year, not every year) members. The silver ones are for $1K year (first year, not every) and they are serialized with a case. The silver ones also go to plaintiffs as well. I think lawyers get something too. Brent can let everyone know the details.

Here's the raw stock for the lawyer coins:

dung.jpg

The bronze ones are for $50 per year (first $50 per year, not every year) members

Maybe it's the result of beig awake for 4 hours already today, but wtf does this mean?? You get it the first year in which you donate $50, but if you donate another $50 in a subsequent year you don't get another one. Is that correct??

Maybe it's the result of beig awake for 4 hours already today, but wtf does this mean?? You get it the first year in which you donate $50, but if you donate another $50 in a subsequent year you don't get another one. Is that correct??

I hope so, I'd rather they use the money from ongoing donations for law suits rather than sending us more and more items.

Correct. Why would you want more than one anyhow.

I was wondering what that email was about. Now I'll have to figure out how to get up to the silver level. Because bragging rights.

This message brought to you by the letter T and the number 9.

Back
Top Bottom