Colorado Springs LGBT Club Mass Shooting

No. You said

You're saying (correct me if I'm wrong) that "they" had this coming because they "pushed 100 miles past" some line that YOU seem to value. You're saying it's "inevitable" that this was going to happen just because these people were exercising their rights. And, of course, you made it very clear you're not sad about it.

So... sure, you didn't say "they deserved it." But what you actually said is bad enough...
I don't think it's what he means and you are assuming. Some people will tolerate things and when pushed to accept everything, they snap.

If you go back far enough we all come from Africa. This mindset is bonkers. Only people who have some weird Nazi pureblood mindset would reach back 3,000+ years and call someone African.
I never understood how around the turn of the 20th Century all the Anglo Saxon Protestants looked down on the Italian Catholics and to a lesser extent Orthodox Greeks while at the same time intellectually masturbating to the 'antiquity' of Rome & Greece.

So if a person is gay, you think they need to come out and publicly denounce and take concrete steps to separate and distance themselves from people who do things that you don't agree with, if the people doing things you don't agree with are also gay?
No I said they need to publicly denounce and take steps to separate themselves from the part of their community that is causing them to get shot in night clubs
Does that also apply to straight people? Do I need to come out and publicly denounce and take concrete steps to separate and distance myself from straight people who do terrible things, because like them I am also straight? And if I don't, then you'll have no sympathy if people like me are shot to death at random?
No. Straight people usually don’t get shot at straight night clubs because they are straight. And I don’t usually spend too much energy on people I don’t know when/how they die. If you dropped dead tomorrow I wouldn’t lose two seconds of sleep. Sorry but that’s a fact

Why is it always the Jews with you?
Unless you’re insinuating that these transvestites are also Jews… Hold on transvestites a dirty word. “These beautiful special people Who hoard their money”

I actually don’t think I even have a point to this post
Hey at least you’re honest. And made me laugh reading it because I also think that sometimes when I’m in the middle of a good rant and I lose my place. lol

how the gay community and their lifestyle can negatively influence unstable people…
There’s something to what you say - “hate groups” sometimes have card-carrying members, hats, T-shirts and meetings but often just have virtual internet-based hate in common. It’s those unstable people in these hate groups that get triggered by some shitty part of their lives to do lone-wolf violence like this, whether directed at LGBTQs, POCs, Christians, Jews, etc.

There are some who believe being gay is an abomination and any violence (AIDS or Monkeypx) done to them, they deserve. I see you’re not saying that - you’re just saying they have to expect to be targeted and will attract whackos. It sounds like this gay community fought back - they stopped the attacker. They didn’t cower at home but went out and lived the life they wanted to live.

The way the US is polarized right now, government will only be counterproductive in addressing safety & security. Mosques, temples, black churches, schools, gay clubs, etc., have to become harder targets. Some states are making it much more difficult to do that - Colorado’s gun laws protected nobody.

There’s something to what you say - “hate groups” sometimes have card-carrying members, hats, T-shirts and meetings but often just have virtual internet-based hate in common. It’s those unstable people in these hate groups that get triggered by some shitty part of their lives to do lone-wolf violence like this, whether directed at LGBTQs, POCs, Christians, Jews, etc.

There are some who believe being gay is an abomination and any violence (AIDS or Monkeypx) done to them, they deserve. I see you’re not saying that - you’re just saying they have to expect to be targeted and will attract whackos. It sounds like this gay community fought back - they stopped the attacker. They didn’t cower at home but went out and lived the life they wanted to live.

The way the US is polarized right now, government will only be counterproductive in addressing safety & security. Mosques, temples, black churches, schools, gay clubs, etc., have to become harder targets. Some states are making it much more difficult to do that - Colorado’s gun laws protected nobody.
Yes. You said it better than I did.

No. Straight people usually don’t get shot at straight night clubs because they are straight.

This is exactly right. And one of the reasons is because there aren't as many shitbags out there lumping us all into a "community" based on our similar sexual preference, and holding us accountable for the actions of others who have that same preference whether we publicly denounce them or do whatever we need to do to separate ourselves from them or not.

This is exactly right. And one of the reasons is because there aren't as many shitbags out there lumping us all into a "community" based on our similar sexual preference, and holding us accountable for the actions of others who have that same preference whether we publicly denounce them or do whatever we need to do to separate ourselves from them or not.
That’s because straight people for the most part don’t go around shoving their straightness in everyone’s face. I’m straight. I don’t feel the need to wave a straight flag, have a straight parade, expect a straight cake etc etc etc. straight people don’t give “shitbags” the opportunity to lump us into some deranged mindset linked to our sexuality. There is no need for me or anyone like me to denounce anything linked to my sexuality.

I don't think it's what he means and you are assuming. Some people will tolerate things and when pushed to accept everything, they snap.

I agree. That's why I asked him to correct me if I was wrong, but he chose to tell me to pound dirt and go f*** myself instead. Normally, that's not an invitation to debate.

Whatever. I think I'm very clear on what his intent is. I'm over it.

I agree. That's why I asked him to correct me if I was wrong, but he chose to tell me to pound dirt and go f*** myself instead. Normally, that's not an invitation to debate.

Whatever. I think I'm very clear on what his intent is. I'm over it.
See that’s exactly why I told you off. You always feel the need to be clear on what YOU think someone else’s intent is. Get F***** you self absorbed idiot.

That’s actually a good idea I never even thought about a straight pride parade..

It would get denounces as a bunch of maga supporters.. Likely wind up with some of the fattest people you’ve ever seen and it would end up being some kind of false flag event.

That’s because straight people for the most part don’t go around shoving their straightness in everyone’s face. I’m straight. I don’t feel the need to wave a straight flag, have a straight parade, expect a straight cake etc etc etc. straight people don’t give “shitbags” the opportunity to lump us into some deranged mindset linked to our sexuality. There is no need for me or anyone like me to denounce anything linked to my sexuality.

We don't have any reason to believe that anyone in that private club should be lumped in with a deranged mindset linked to their sexuality either. All you are doing is taking the things that you don't like that some gay people do and linking them together with people that you have no idea about whether they also do or support those things. And I would also say that gay people, for the most part, don't go around shoving their gayness in everyone's face. I don't really appreciate the ones that do either. But I have no reason to assume that people that I do not know and have never met, do that.

You know nothing about the people that were shot to death. But you are lumping them in as a "community" with other people who have the same sexual preference as them who do things that you don't like.

That’s actually a good idea I never even thought about a straight pride parade..

It would get denounces as a bunch of maga supporters.. Likely wind up with some of the fattest people you’ve ever seen and it would end up being some kind of false flag event.

We would definitely be called white terrorists. Even if we're not white. Or terrorists.

We don't have any reason to believe that anyone in that private club should be lumped in with a deranged mindset linked to their sexuality either. All you are doing is taking the things that you don't like that some gay people do and linking them together with people that you have no idea about whether they also do or support those things. And I would also say that gay people, for the most part, don't go around shoving their gayness in everyone's face. I don't really appreciate the ones that do either. But I have no reason to assume that people that I do not know and have never met, do that.

You know nothing about the people that were shot to death. But you are lumping them in as a "community" with other people who have the same sexual preference as them who do things that you don't like.
So you think that the people who got shot weren’t gay?

So you think that the people who got shot weren’t gay?
Christ… I just had a person walk through an x-ray machine that went off of the screamed they aren’t a lesbian. I wasn’t checking for that and my gaydar is definitely broken.

I was hiding from this person and HR for three days under my desk

I mean.. is that how the roll?

Brunch and bottomless mimosa's?

I could get down with that
What they didn’t tell you is you have to do body shots out of his/her/she navel and then give her the 20 bucks..

I’m pretty sure this entire mass shooting started over somebody wanting a refund…

At least in LA and Brazil the trans are passable..
Never trust a shaved Adam’s apple

How was it?

You mean, you didn't automatically catch The Gay just by associating with Those People?
But I can’t figure out is why I wasn’t allowed to go to the strip club but my wife was out of the drag show. And I wasn’t even invited?

All these bisexuals answers were all drag shows are fun. What I’m not any fun?

I wasn’t going unless it had bottomless mimosas

Back
Top Bottom