• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Colorado Springs LGBT Club Mass Shooting

Statement by President Biden on the Deadly Shooting in Colorado Springs | The White House

“We need to enact an assault weapons ban…”

You dont even know who the victims are. How do you know if they/she/hee/haw had whatever ideas you're talking about?
Doesn’t matter. Society is a pressure cooker right now. You can’t understand how some nut job could do something like this to that specific group given the temperature of the country right now. I mean Jesus how many times have people here spoken about stretching politicians necks and now we’re going to get sanctimonious about this. It’s wrong for sure but my larger point is I’m not surprised

Eh. I'll take the unpopular road here and say no sympathy. Don't get me wrong, I'm not happy people died but when you push the envelope not up to the line but 100 miles past it, what do you think is going to happen. You put yourself out in the open and make a lot of people reeeealy uncomfortable with your demands and your crazy ideas.....its inevitable unfortunately.

The people who were shot and killed in this night club pushed the envelope 100 miles past the line? How do you know? I’m confused. You know them?

The people who were shot and killed in this night club pushed the envelope 100 miles past the line? How do you know? I’m confused. You know them?

He's generalizing.

He should be familiar with that, since he's in a group that gets generalized about all the time. New England "gun guys" should have a pretty good idea of what it's like for ignorant people to judge all gun owners by the actions of a few, but apparently not. Too bad.

"You put yourself out in the open and make a lot of people reeeealy uncomfortable with your demands and your crazy ideas.....its inevitable unfortunately." This is precisely what an anti would say about gun owners exercising our rights if one of us got shot. It's sad that some people can't see the parallel.

Doesn’t matter. Society is a pressure cooker right now. You can’t understand how some nut job could do something like this to that specific group given the temperature of the country right now. I mean Jesus how many times have people here spoken about stretching politicians necks and now we’re going to get sanctimonious about this. It’s wrong for sure but my larger point is I’m not surprised
Society is not a pressure cooker. Shut off the TV and internet. Take a walk outside, you’ll see.

When will the Beto Style door to door SWAT confiscations start? Only way to get these weapons of assault war off our streets is to take them by force and going block by block, house to house with MRAPs and kitted out delta force cops is the only way.

Split hairs much. The whole community is guilty in some peoples eyes. You can’t understand that? I’m not surprised you’re confused.

He's generalizing.

He should be familiar with that, since he's in a group that gets generalized about all the time. New England "gun guys" should have a pretty good idea of what it's like for ignorant people to judge all gun owners by the actions of a few, but apparently not. Too bad.

"You put yourself out in the open and make a lot of people reeeealy uncomfortable with your demands and your crazy ideas.....its inevitable unfortunately." This is precisely what an anti would say about gun owners exercising our rights if one of us got shot. It's sad that some people can't see the parallel.
Ok genius what was the reason for this happening and don’t tell me the cia did it.

Split hairs much. The whole community is guilty in some peoples eyes. You can’t understand that? I’m not surprised you’re confused.
Please tell me what I am splitting hairs over.

I like how you’re trying to shrug off your massively prejudiced opinion to “some peoples eyes”. Not only are you completely generalizing about people you know nothing about, but now you’re trying to place the responsibility of your rediculous opinion and assertion onto “some people” instead of owning that you are the one that spewed that garbage. You can’t possibly sound more ignorant than you do right now.

What whole community are you talking about? You literally know nothing of the people who were shot in this bar and yet you think you have the credibility over the situation to place them into some community that apparently in your estimation is guilty of something.

Guilty of what?

Ok genius what was the reason for this happening and don’t tell me the cia did it.

How the hell would I know? It JUST HAPPENED.

Just because it's the internet doesn't mean you can't admit you don't know what's going on. I know that violates the NES Code of Certainty, but plainly I'm more comfortable with ambiguity than you are.

That's not my problem. FWIW, I think it's plausible they were targeted for their lifestyle, but unlike you? If they were? I don't think they deserved it.

Please tell me what I am splitting hairs over.

I like how you’re trying to shrug off your massively prejudiced opinion to “some peoples eyes”. Not only are you completely generalizing about people you know nothing about, but now you’re trying to place the responsibility of your rediculous opinion and assertion onto “some people” instead of owning that you are the one that spewed that garbage. You can’t possibly sound more ignorant than you do right now.

What whole community are you talking about? You literally know nothing of the people who were shot in this bar and yet you think you have the credibility over the situation to place them into some community that apparently in your estimation is guilty of something.

Guilty of what?
See that’s your problem. You want to attack me about what someone else did. You tell me what happened in that night club genius

See that’s your problem. You want to attack me about what someone else did. You tell me what happened in that night club genius
I haven’t made any assertions about what happened. You did. So the burden of evidence is on you. And I won’t call you a genius, for obvious reasons.

How come you won’t answer my questions?

How the hell would I know? It JUST HAPPENED.

Just because it's the internet doesn't mean you can't admit you don't know what's going on. I know that violates the NES Code of Certainty, but plainly I'm more comfortable with ambiguity than you are.

That's not my problem. FWIW, I think it's plausible they were targeted for their lifestyle, but unlike you? If they were? I don't think they deserved it.
f*** you. I never said they deserved it. It’s just painfully obvious to me when you go against the grain you’re going to get checked eventually.

And, not to reiterate, but that's precisely how antis view us.

Can you seriously not see the parallel?
We dont even know the motive at this point. Could be a love triangle situation from someone in their own community or an ideology based attack.

But I'm really not a fan of you drawing a parallel between people expressing their 2A rights and an establishment that held all ages drag shows just weeks ago

Back
Top Bottom