Colorado Springs LGBT Club Mass Shooting

And, not to reiterate, but that's precisely how antis view us.

Can you seriously not see the parallel?
I don’t care about your mental gymnastics. These types of things happen because someone doesn’t like someone or something else. Didn’t say it was right. Just making the point I’m not surprised it happened

f*** you. I never said they deserved it. It’s just painfully obvious to me when you go against the grain you’re going to get checked eventually.

No. You said

Eh. I'll take the unpopular road here and say no sympathy. Don't get me wrong, I'm not happy people died but when you push the envelope not up to the line but 100 miles past it, what do you think is going to happen. You put yourself out in the open and make a lot of people reeeealy uncomfortable with your demands and your crazy ideas.....its inevitable unfortunately.

You're saying (correct me if I'm wrong) that "they" had this coming because they "pushed 100 miles past" some line that YOU seem to value. You're saying it's "inevitable" that this was going to happen just because these people were exercising their rights. And, of course, you made it very clear you're not sad about it.

So... sure, you didn't say "they deserved it." But what you actually said is bad enough...

We dont even know the motive at this point. Could be a love triangle situation from someone in their own community or an ideology based attack.

But I'm really not a fan of you drawing a parallel between people expressing their 2A rights and an establishment that held all ages drag shows just weeks ago

Liberty is liberty. Rights are rights. Generalizing is generalizing.

Did these people not have the right to go to a club? No matter what their lifestyle? That's 1A, to remind you.

I don’t care about your mental gymnastics. These types of things happen because someone doesn’t like someone or something else. Didn’t say it was right. Just making the point I’m not surprised it happened
You've got a point. If this kind of reaction wasnt expected on some level armed antifa wouldn't be guarding these type of establishments so hard recently.
Doesnt make it right or acceptable, obviously nobody is saying that

To hell with the media. I'm watching NBC Nightly News and they're reporting an increase in hate crimes against Asians, homos and Jews. It's as if white people don't exist, unless we are the oppressors..

These are the same scumbags who covered up Darrell Brooks's anti-white rhetoric. Absolute lying sacks of manure.

Liberty is liberty. Rights are rights. Generalizing is generalizing.

Did these people not have the right to go to a club? No matter what their lifestyle? That's 1A, to remind you.
It’s has nothing to do with rights. Jesus what part of this don’t you understand. If you can’t understand how the gay community and their lifestyle can negatively influence unstable people your beyond help. Not saying it’s right just saying I’m not surprised this happened. Based off of their recent rhetoric which not one rational member of their community has denounced…. I can’t muster too much sympathy. You think I’m (fill in the blank) for having an opinion oh well. Pound dirt. Your opinion of me means absolutely squat.

"Club Q is a safe haven for our LGBTQ citizens," Vasquez said. "Every citizen has a right to feel safe and secure in our city, to go about our beautiful city without fear of being harmed or treated poorly."

It’s like they’re using the power of imagination instead of the power of smith and Wesson. But it sounds to me like somebody in this place shot this f***ing guy…

I usually dont reading about this stuff for a couple weeks so I can at least get some facts.

Could you please tell me what rhetoric you are referring to?
Are you blind or just ignorant. Gay marriage, men competing in women’s sports, forcing business owner to bake gay specific cakes, teaching kids sexually explicit content at too young an age. Forcing people to give out marriage certs against their will. And then firing them when they refuse. Have you ever been to a gay pride parade. Would you bring your kid to one. If you’re ok with all of that then my hats off to you.

To hell with the media. I'm watching NBC Nightly News and they're reporting an increase in hate crimes against Asians, homos and Jews. It's as if white people don't exist, unless we are the oppressors..

These are the same scumbags who covered up Darrell Brooks's anti-white rhetoric. Absolute lying sacks of manure.
It's still bizarre to me that people think you can't be both Jewish and white...

Are you blind or just ignorant. Gay marriage, men competing in women’s sports, forcing business owner to bake gay specific cakes, teaching kids sexually explicit content at too young an age. Forcing people to give out marriage certs against their will. And then firing them when they refuse. Have you ever been to a gay pride parade. Would you bring your kid to one. If you’re ok with all of that then my hats off to you.

So, i'm not blind or ignorant to answer your first question.

Secondly, your claim, with regard to what you refer to as the "gay community" is this:

"Based off of their recent rhetoric which not one rational member of their community has denounced…. "

I happen to know many gay people, I'm not sure you'd include them in your aforementioned community, that are absolutely against sexualizing children, are absolutely against men representing themselves as women and competing against women, and against forcing anyone to do a job that they don't want to do. That you have either not met anyone that feels this way, is not any representation of all gays, or whatever it is that you call a community. And whether you like it or not, you have no knowledge of the opinions of the folks who were shot at or shot to death in this incident. And lumping them into one community together of people that you believe are for sexualizing children and supporting men misrepresenting themselves as women in order to benefit from such fraud, displays your ignorance, and no one else's.

I don't care whether you have sympathy for innocent people being shot to death or not. But I find it particularly pathetic, anyone who claims to have no sympathy for an innocent victim because they claim to understand whether or not said victim is in support of sexualizing children, based on said victim's sexuality. That is all.

I happen to know many gay people, I'm not sure you'd include them in your aforementioned community, that are absolutely against sexualizing children, are absolutely against men representing themselves as women and competing against women, and against forcing anyone to do a job that they don't want to do.
Unless they have come out and publicly denounced it and taken concrete steps to separate and distance themselves from the extreme fringe elements that whether you like it or not are part of their community….then it’s on deaf ears.

But I find it particularly pathetic, anyone who claims to have no sympathy for an innocent victim because they claim to understand whether or not said victim is in support of sexualizing children, based on said victim's sexuality
Don’t give two sh*** what you think. You’re nobody

It's still bizarre to me that people think you can't be both Jewish and white...
Why is it always the Jews with you?
Unless you’re insinuating that these transvestites are also Jews… Hold on transvestites a dirty word. “These beautiful special people Who hoard their money”

I actually don’t think I even have a point to this post

Why is it always the Jews with you?
Unless you’re insinuating that these transvestites are also Jews… Hold on transvestites a dirty word. “These beautiful special people Who hoard their money”

I actually don’t think I even have a point of this post
I'm technically Jewish and white so it's something I can relate to. I'm not Asian or a transvestite etc. so I don't have much to say on that.

All over the news.

Meanwhile, in Chicago, over 11 shot so far, at least 3 dead with 2 of them being an 11 and 12 year old.

Media Silence.
The media could care less when gang bangers murder the children of minorities in cities under one party (D)omination.
The Jews came from Egypt, Egypt is in Africa, ergo Jews are African minorities just like Elon Musk.

I'm technically Jewish and white so it's something I can relate to. I'm not Asian or a transvestite etc. so I don't have much to say on that.
That makes way more sense I was just curious if you were an anti Semite or a Jew…

The media could care less when gang bangers murder the children of minorities in cities under one party (D)omination.

The Jews came from Egypt, Egypt is in Africa, ergo Jews are African minorities just like Elon Musk.

If you go back far enough we all come from Africa. This mindset is bonkers. Only people who have some weird Nazi pureblood mindset would reach back 3,000+ years and call someone African.

Unless they have come out and publicly denounced it and taken concrete steps to separate and distance themselves from the extreme fringe elements that whether you like it or not are part of their community….then it’s on deaf ears.

So if a person is gay, you think they need to come out and publicly denounce and take concrete steps to separate and distance themselves from people who do things that you don't agree with, if the people doing things you don't agree with are also gay?

Does that also apply to straight people? Do I need to come out and publicly denounce and take concrete steps to separate and distance myself from straight people who do terrible things, because like them I am also straight? And if I don't, then you'll have no sympathy if people like me are shot to death at random?

Back
Top Bottom