• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Colorado Springs LGBT Club Mass Shooting

Chicago IS mentally ill. They elected
I hate to give this thing any credit, but I have never actually heard her talk until recently.

She was surprisingly articulate with unscripted answers. I just figured she would sound as dumb as she looks.

I have read several accounts and not one has mentioned assault rifle (for this specific shooting).

They are laying the ground work as we speak. Emphasis is mine.

Two firearms were recovered at the scene, and witnesses told officials that Aldrich had opened fire with a long rifle.

Eighteen injured victims were being treated at local hospitals Sunday morning, in addition to Aldrich. It was unclear if they had all been shot or if some had been hurt while trying to flee to safety.

Police were investigating whether the 22-year-old was the same Anderson Lee Aldrich who was charged with felony menacing and kidnapping in connection with a 2021 bomb threat last year in the city.

Suspected gunman in Colorado club shooting identified as Anderson Lee Aldrich

They are laying the ground work as we speak. Emphasis is mine.

Two firearms were recovered at the scene, and witnesses told officials that Aldrich had opened fire with a long rifle.

Eighteen injured victims were being treated at local hospitals Sunday morning, in addition to Aldrich. It was unclear if they had all been shot or if some had been hurt while trying to flee to safety.

Police were investigating whether the 22-year-old was the same Anderson Lee Aldrich who was charged with felony menacing and kidnapping in connection with a 2021 bomb threat last year in the city.

Suspected gunman in Colorado club shooting identified as Anderson Lee Aldrich
If only we had an ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN, amiright?

Eh. I'll take the unpopular road here and say no sympathy. Don't get me wrong, I'm not happy people died but when you push the envelope not up to the line but 100 miles past it, what do you think is going to happen. You put yourself out in the open and make a lot of people reeeealy uncomfortable with your demands and your crazy ideas.....its inevitable unfortunately.

This club was hosting "All Ages Drag Shows"
That may be significant, or at least this article found it relevant enough to mention

Eh. I'll take the unpopular road here and say no sympathy. Don't get me wrong, I'm not happy people died but when you push the envelope not up to the line but 100 miles past it, what do you think is going to happen. You put yourself out in the open and make a lot of people reeeealy uncomfortable with your demands and your crazy ideas.....its inevitable unfortunately.
Poor snowflake is uncomfortable.

Media wringing their hands for a non gay, him/he/they, cisgender, NRA card holding, bible believer, has work ethic, family man. It’s a tall order, but they have dreams. Or it’s a gay jealousy love triangle, which is probably where it’s leaning.
You beat me to it, that would definitely go against the narrative

In this particular case I disagree with that notion. People were doing their own thing at a venue catering to them. I'd like to think that most just want to live their life and are not pushing an agenda on kids etc. For those who do push an agenda on kids, I'll just say I'd view that differently. I do get how people are getting sick and tired of such an agenda being smashed into their faces and that it could cause someone to snap.

Assuming same perp as the bomb threats, I'd bet money on untreated / improperly treated mental illness. If such illness is going to manifest, young males at that age would be the most likely demographic.

edit-

Stirring the conspiracy theory for shits and giggles: Perp was know by authorities to be a) mentally unstable and b) having violent tendencies. Perfect fodder for a psy-op driven false flag, no?

You dont even know who the victims are. How do you know if they/she/hee/haw had whatever ideas you're talking about?

I do get how people are getting sick and tired of such an agenda being smashed into their faces and that it could cause someone to snap.

Not me. They are some weak snowflakes if they let the TV or whatever else media get to them. It's not even in-real-life with whatever agenda they feel is being pushed on them. Nobody is in their face or their personal space. Maybe they should take a mental health day off or stay in their safe space with their hurt feelings. Softies.

Not me. They are some weak snowflakes if they let the TV or whatever else media get to them. It's not even in-real-life with whatever agenda they feel is being pushed on them. Nobody is in their face or their personal space. Maybe they should take a mental health day off or stay in their safe space with their hurt feelings. Softies.
Good point- if media driven. For some, the agenda pushing is a reality. Regardless, weak softies or not I can understand how this crap pushes some beyond their limit. Note that I think the perp may be mentally ill.

"While the motive of the attack was not immediately known it comes amid what President Joe Biden earlier this year called "rising hate and violence" against LGBTQ people."

If the motive is not known, how can it immediately be labeled a "hate crime"?

Chris

Read it again: your source is not "labeling" it a hate crime.

They're cleverly using words to suggest that it was a hate crime, because it happened "amid" hate crimes. Your misreading of this quote is the reason why the media do this, since you're not the only one who misreads it that way: they're able to get their agenda out there without actually making claims.

Read carefully out there, people!

I somehow manage not to shoot people who make me uncomfortable or irritate me. I don’t even shoot people I don’t like. I suspect the same is true for everyone on this forum (I’ve not heard of any arrests in this group). Nobody has a right to do violence to or murder people that make them uncomfortable. Those that do seem to share severe mental and emotional deficiencies as core characteristics. Please don’t lump any of us in that pile of excrement.

I somehow manage not to shoot people who make me uncomfortable or irritate me. I don’t even shoot people I don’t like. I suspect the same is true for everyone on this forum (I’ve not heard of any arrests in this group). Nobody has a right to do violence to or murder people that make them uncomfortable. Those that do seem to share severe mental and emotional deficiencies as core characteristics. Please don’t lump any of us in that pile of excrement.
Exactly! No SANE person goes on a murder spree of innocents no matter their grievances with society or politics.

Back
Top Bottom