Colorado Scumbag Not Facing Any Gun Charges ???

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Am I missing something here ?

Douglas was already a convicted felon for drug charges as he now faces charges of aggravated motor vehicle theft, restraining order violation and unlawful possession of a controlled substance.

Where are the firearms law charges ???

Could this doubt be attributed to bad journalism ???

wait just a minute...don't we like convicted felons to have guns? we spend a lot of energy directing them to lawyers. [pot]

As usual shiity, piss poor reporting.

Emphasis bold is mine.

During a Community Policing Project (COP Call), police located a Jeep Cherokee on Lamar Avenue that had been stolen from Colorado Springs. There were several used and unused shotgun shells inside the vehicle, and the suspect in the theft, 41-year-old Douglas Gibson, was found to have several 12-guage shotgun shells and a set of brass knuckles in his jacket pocket.

Police later found a Panzer Arms AR12 12-guage semi-automatic shotgun and Gibson’s ID in a backpack.

Looks like a decent variety of shotshells. I like that. Someone who appreciates the versatility of a shotgun and its many applications.

Am I missing something here ?

Where are the firearms law charges ???

Could this doubt be attributed to bad journalism ???

Just because something isn’t in the initial charges, that doesn’t mean it won’t be added in the future.

Back
Top Bottom