• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Colion Noir on Joe Rogan

KBCraig

NES Member
From 4/19.

I would normally never spend two hours watching/listening to a video podcast, but when these two together popped up in my reading, I couldn't help myself.

If you have two hours to spare, this is a good romp that ranges from deadly serious to hilarious, and back again. Two folks whom I both respect when it comes to rights and freedom and individual responsibility.

I never thought I would watch any talk show for two hours. I started to watch and before I knew it it was over. These two had a great discussion. Well worth the watch.

Rogan’s show is great, if I recognize the guest, I start watching and yeah, you’d be surprised how quick the 2 hours goes.
I was always "Meh" regarding Rogan, until I found his podcast vids on Youtube. Great guests and great conversations to listen on. He seems to make people I have no interest in interesting. As an actor/comedian, Fear Factor, MMA stuff he never really did anything for me. Seems like it wasnt until he had his own thing and he could say whatever he wanted did he catch my attention.

Joe Rogan is also an avid hunter. He's done a few hunting shows with Steve Rinella. If you hunt and like podcasts Steve Rinella "meateater podcast" is awesome. Great info...great guests and he'll have you laughing your balls off.

Here is a quick clip of Steve Rinella at a book signing speaking with a vegan. Steve is very intelligent and has a great sense of humor.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=67s&v=J2N0Utg7KYE

Back
Top Bottom