CMP Order sent

Just finally got my sales order noterized. Went to the post office and expressed mailed my service grade garand order form. They said it will arrive first thing tuesday :) My count down starts today!

Very excited!!!!

I assume a HRA SG.....Orest recently posted 6 Months wait.
Now while you wait order ammo if you don't reload. There is a 10 case limit per calender year fight now. I been ordering a case or 2 every 6 weeks just to have on hand.

Order a m1 spring tune up kit

If you have not found this yet some good reading while you wait links below
http://www.odcmp.com/Sales/askarmorerindex.htm
http://www.civilianmarksmanship.com/

Last edited:
Melkiper now if you have trouble waiting there are 2 more garand shoots at old colony in Pembroke. Sept 15th and Oct 13 th
They have some decent loaned rifles and all the gear( some what limitted and jackets may not fit) its 33$ for gun and ammo 10 more to actually enter the match its 200 yards and you score and pull targets in the pits. Fun. Hanson mass club does axmore laid back "shoot" 1st sat and 3 rd Sunday every month. 35 guns and ammo I will be at Pembroke. Last 2 dates. Then I'm switching to trap shooting for winter.

I completely forgot I started this thread, sorry to ignore the questions.

Yup I ordered a HRA Service Grade, and im pretty patient however I want it to arrive before 12/20 becauise thats when my brother is visiting from the Air Force and he wants to shoot it hah

CMP just sent me the DBU email. Then a few minutes later they sent me a email saying my club membership card from Harvard sportsmans club has no expiration date on it so they cant process the order till they have this. There are no dates at all on the card. Anyone else run into this. I was going to give them my GOAL membership card and sure enough it has no expiration on it. Not sure what to do.

Forget it! Im an idiot the GOAL card has a date on it.

Last edited:
As you might expect "Garandman" is expected to give + rep for all Garand threads.

Good job! Now write your state reps and tell them if House 47 passes they'll have made it illegal!

In the middle of a previous order my club membership expired (Appleseed), and CMP stopped the order. I'm like, excuse me, my membership was still valid for more than another three weeks when I placed the order. Now you put a hold on my order because it expires during the wait?

I re-upped and sent a receipt and they put the order back in the queue. This December my original application expires and I'll have to re-up the whole thing.

T

Last edited:
join the garands collectors association and ask them to send your info to CMP. Then just keep your GCA membership active.

I just got my confirmation email that my info was accepted. 2 - HRA SG. hopefully they will be here for Christmas. Cant wait.

Recently Orest Micheles CMP director said 6 months back log. Seems there has not been a slow down in orders both rifle and ammo. Check the Ask Orest section on cmp forums.

Back
Top Bottom