Clubs and/or ranges near Enfield, CT

Hello All,

I am looking for a good club or range to join near Enfield, CT. I have looked at the lists and such but am looking for personal recommendations. I used to shoot at S&W Shooting Sports and Agawam Revolver but based on what i've read of MA laws I am questioning the legality of transporting my gear into MA, regardless of what many police and gun shops have told me. So, I am looking for a range or club in the area that has basic facilities and a good price for a shooter who is just looking for a place to plink/target shoot with my pistols and carbine. I am obviously willing to participate in club work/activities. Currently not an NRA member.

Thanks for any suggestions folks!

EWSCLUB.com

You can try the East Winsor Sportsmans Club in Broad Brook. The domain address is ewsclub.com. They have quite a few members from Enfield. The application can be printed out on their web site. The club requires a valid pistol permit, $200 initiation and the yearly dues are $95. Two range work days are also required for new members. They have a 25 and 50 yard pistol range and a 50 100 and 200 yard range. The club is open 7 days a week. If you stop by on a Sunday I'm sure there will be someone willing to show you around.
(Rodzilla) Windsor Locks Gunner

Hello All,

I am looking for a good club or range to join near Enfield, CT. I have looked at the lists and such but am looking for personal recommendations. I used to shoot at S&W Shooting Sports and Agawam Revolver but based on what i've read of MA laws I am questioning the legality of transporting my gear into MA, regardless of what many police and gun shops have told me. So, I am looking for a range or club in the area that has basic facilities and a good price for a shooter who is just looking for a place to plink/target shoot with my pistols and carbine. I am obviously willing to participate in club work/activities. Currently not an NRA member.

Thanks for any suggestions folks!
Been a member of EWSC for 7 years. Sure beats going to a public range.and counting bullet holes in the overhang.

Back
Top Bottom