Clown robbing store with Israeli carry

wow...how is that cashier not shitting his pants? i'd have to say I wouldn't be so calm in that situation.

Probably because he knows the gun isn't actually loaded. If I can see it out of battery on the film from 15 feet away (camera pov) then the clerk could certainly see it... the thief was just too dumb to realize his gun was jammed probably because he's clueless. At that point it's easier to not shit your pants and just give the guy the money and watch him get lost instead of realizing how stupid he is.

-Mike

This will turn up the heat on this thread, cuz it begs the question of whether to "escalate" or "not" and was actually the subject of conversation two nights ago at the range, discussing the restaurant/diner/bank robbery scenario... and there are about a million news stories/video from the past, where a "simple robbery" by jacked-up meth infused arseholes all of a sudden "decided" (with their narcotic fried "brain") that the "muthaf*cka be staring at me the wrong way" or the other clerk "dun be disrespectin' me an what you be lookin' at, muth*****as??" etc... and just starts wildly firing at will.

To engage or not engage... I always think about the CA bank video from years ago where things "seemed OK" and everyone thought the bad guy would take the cash and scram...instead of executing the five or nine innocents (or whatever the number was in the next morning's headline that took bullets from the scumball).

I know you have the biggest murderboner on NES, but sorry to break it to you- The odds are SHARPLY against a bank robbery turning violent against a bank patron. You're better off buying a powerball ticket. Escalating against a typical bank robbery is stupid. Not to mention, 999 out of 1000 times, even if you're in the bank when it happens, you might not even know it until its basically over. Most of the time a note goes over the counter, the teller throws the shit in the bag and the person leaves with the bag. Most other people at a bank go in, get their shit done and get out. There's not a lot of "people watching" going on at the bank unless there's a line of people waiting... and bank robbers rarely strike when there are a lot of people in a bank. Whens the last time you saw someone say "I was in the bank when it got robbed" unless they worked there?

A pizza joint, a pizza delivery driver, liquor store, convenience store? The odds of the BG using force is exponentially greater because the people dumb enough to rob a store for a few hundred bucks are more desperate, and more likely to be hopped up on some shitty drugs. IIRC awhile ago someone posted an article basically saying that convenience store clerks and delivery drivers were most likely to have a gun pointed at them, and also most likely to get injured during a robbery compared to other job classifications.

I don't think he's around here much anymore but when Half-Cocked was on here (nerco LEO from the cape) he laid this out in better terms than I did. The "bank robbery violence" thing is not even worth worrying about.

-Mike

watched it again. i wonder if he put 9mm ammo in a 380, or possibly .40 in a 9mm. it locked up like it was the wrong ammo. can anyone make out the gun model?

because drug addiction -> desperation. very sad but very true

The wrong ammo was the first thing that popped into my cobwebbed filled brain.

wow...how is that cashier not shitting his pants? i'd have to say I wouldn't be so calm in that situation.

yeah he was pretty cool about it. Like he was just a LITTLE pissed off, as if it happens twice a day and he was just getting tired of that shit

content_gas-mask-bong.jpg

Security Photo shows clerk was desensitized during prior 10-minute break...

This. Pretty much everyone in retail is high at work.

*Really too bad the fellow employee didn't put one in BG's chest when he had jammed gun to his buddies head..
I challenge you to name one national restaurant franchise that does not have "no guns" as a policy of the franchise contract [smile]

Am I the only one hoping that when the worker offered the guy the entire till that the robber turned around and said, "Keep the change."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

My money? Shoot him.

The store's money? Hand it over. Probably with an annoyed scowl just like the kid.

My favorite part was how he kept insisting on handing him even more money. LOL

Back
Top Bottom