• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Clown robbing store with Israeli carry

hilarious. the look on the employees face tells the entire story. complete fail. you know that employee wanted to smack the shit out of him but it's not his money so ain't worth it. i especially like how he tries to hand him the entire drawer like "here you want the coins too you SOB".

ftr this should probably be in 'off topic' though.

not really. it involves a firearm and a stoppage. i would say if anything it belongs in "general discussion" or "firearms".

Last edited:
Too bad the clerk didn't have the presence of mind to notice the slide out of battery. Maybe he could have grabbed the gun with two hands when the perp started waving it in his face.

Would have been funny to see the reaction if the clerk turned the tables and cleared the malfunction.

Perfect example of the reason to carry with one already in the pipe.

Edit. He was cool as a cucumber though.

Last edited:
Clear face shot, I think he will be caught.
In a different store, with a different clerk, as he clumsily leaned in, waving his hand, off balance (starting around the 0:51 mark or so), he'd have probably had his gun hand pushed aside and received a clear face shot...Or two.. (or three, or...)

Just sayin'

Last edited:
I have no idea how anyone can think it's a good idea to commit armed robbery for the small change in a pizza joint cash register. Risk versus reward is just insane.

Agree the worker was like "this shit again"?

I disagree that he should have escalated though. Literally no one was in danger, bad guy just wanted money. Let him go.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

wow that sales guy either new the gun was jammed or ....this is the 5th time this month he's been robbed at gun point LOL!!
He looked annoyed as hell , too bad he didn't grab the gun and turn the tables on that fool

I disagree that he should have escalated though. Literally no one was in danger, bad guy just wanted money. Let him go.

how was no one in danger? Dudes got his finger on the trigger pressing the gun to the cashier's forehead. Granted we know the pistol wouldnt have fired even if if the guy tried.

This will turn up the heat on this thread, cuz it begs the question of whether to "escalate" or "not" and was actually the subject of conversation two nights ago at the range, discussing the restaurant/diner/bank robbery scenario... and there are about a million news stories/video from the past, where a "simple robbery" by jacked-up meth infused arseholes all of a sudden "decided" (with their narcotic fried "brain") that the "muthaf*cka be staring at me the wrong way" or the other clerk "dun be disrespectin' me an what you be lookin' at, muth*****as??" etc... and just starts wildly firing at will.

To engage or not engage... I always think about the CA bank video from years ago where things "seemed OK" and everyone thought the bad guy would take the cash and scram...instead of executing the five or nine innocents (or whatever the number was in the next morning's headline that took bullets from the scumball).

I believe THAT is probably one of the bigger decisions we gun owners face.. Not necessarily when to pull the trigger, but when to draw/engage/"escalate" etc etc ... And there may be no definitive answer, just (God forbid) wait til the situation presents itself and determine - very quickly - how to act...
Personally? I refuse to wait to be judged by anyone other than my maker, and some maggot scum not-clear-thinking-criminal ain't my maker, so I'd probably go for the shot(s) if given the opportunity...
But I just hope/pray I'm never given the opportunity.

Just sayin'

This is total BS OP there are no clowns robbing anyone just some dude in a baseball cap. Total letdown for my morning coffee break. UNSATISFIED!

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

I have no idea how anyone can think it's a good idea to commit armed robbery for the small change in a pizza joint cash register. Risk versus reward is just insane.

If robbers target chain and franchise stores, the know that the policy will be "no guns" and "offer no resistance". Try robbing an independent and the risk of resistance goes up.

This is total BS OP there are no clowns robbing anyone just some dude in a baseball cap. Total letdown for my morning coffee break. UNSATISFIED!

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Sorry, I was trying to be neutral on a number of stereotypical things.

I was hoping he would have racked the slide leaving a round with his fingerprint on it, confirming he is a career man.

No offense intended to the clown profession.

Last edited:
Clerk did the right thing.
I would have complied a little faster.[smile]
Hey, store policy is give them anything they want!

My luck would be try to grab said gun.
While doing so the round would chamber and go off right through my heart![rofl]

Random observations:
*Cautious criminal carrying with 0 in chamber. [thinking]
*Kids a smartass cause he handed him the change on top of the bills...
*Really too bad the fellow employee didn't put one in BG's chest when he had jammed gun to his buddies head..
*Jimmy John's sandwiches suck...

content_gas-mask-bong.jpg

Security Photo shows clerk was desensitized during prior 10-minute break...

watched it again. i wonder if he put 9mm ammo in a 380, or possibly .40 in a 9mm. it locked up like it was the wrong ammo. can anyone make out the gun model?

because drug addiction -> desperation. very sad but very true

Back
Top Bottom