• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

****CLOSED****100% SKS give away

Status
Not open for further replies.
In please.

Gun will not be resold. It will go back to you or you kin or be gien away to a deserving person just like you're doing now.

Thank you for this opportunity.

I would appreciate taking this off you hands so much I would donate $200.00 to GOAL and still know I got a steal.

Edit: Out, as I'm not a member of the milsurp (or any other) social group. The thank you still stands, as this is a VERY generous offer.

Last edited:
This is incredibly generous of you, a huge +4!

But I'm not in, I already have a Yugo so please pick someone who does not.

I would appreciate taking this off you hands so much I would donate $200.00 to GOAL and still know I got a steal.

Thanks for the offer to donate to GOAL. I would ask no donations to GOAL. I would rather if folks want to donate $$ please send it to the Support the Troops, USO, or a veterns organization. If it wasnt for our brave men and woman who have served or who are serving there would not be a GOAL or for that matter most of us.

Thanks for the offer to donate to GOAL. I would ask no donations to GOAL. I would rather if folks want to donate $$ please send it to the Support the Troops, USO, or a veterns organization. If it wasnt for our brave men and woman who have served or who are serving there would not be a GOAL or for that matter most of us.

Donations to veterans hospital it will be then.

I already gots me one of those so NOT IN but nice of you to do for folks without one of those babies in their collection.

Last edited:
Agreed.

Done.

If I'm chose, I'll definitely send money to an organization that helps disabled veterans. (though I send some money every year to one anyway)

What a great offer! I would love to have a chance at this. I've been wanting an SKS to fill in my collection for a while, and I seem to just keep missing them. I'll even have space in my safe after this weekend since I'm giving one of my 91/30's to the raffle table at the TVI benefit shoot.

NOT IN - I already have one and don't want to be greedy. This is very generous of you, but...

PLEASE CHECK YOUR MEDS! WHAT ARE YOU - FRIGGIN' CRAZY?

That being said, If Neptune Cat is serious about the $200 donation to a veteran's hospital, I would warmly lend my support.

K

I'm not a collector like some of you very serious milsurp guys, nor a member of the collector's forum, so I'm inelegible for this Karma. But rep points coming your way for having thought this up. Awesome karma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom