****CLOSED****100% SKS give away

Status
Not open for further replies.

50 BMG

Mosin Nagant Collector
NES Life Member
MOD PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD

YOU MUST BE A NES MEMBER AND A MEMBER OF THE MILSURP GROUP TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE SKS. There are 26 members in this group. Please do not sign up if you are not a current member. Thanks

OK folks, for any of you that know me I have collected for over 25 years. I like nothing more than a good deal...let me rephrase that..GREAT deal. I had a chance to pick up a Cherries imported Yugo 59/66 Yugo that is in PRISTINE condition. I mean it is the most perfect rifle I have seen in years. I picked it up for a song. Under $200. Since all who are members of this group appreciate Military arms I was thinking giving it to one of our fellow collectors. One major hitch. The person who receives it CAN NOT SELL IT. Must be a member of the Collectors forum and a green member.

This is a chance for me to help out the folks who get to the dealers table just when the rifle they want gets sold, or the folks who cant find a perfect Yugo.No I am not rich, and no I have no other agenda its just my way of saying thanks to all of you who have helped me out.

I will try to post pictures later this week.

This is not a karma, its not a raffle, I am just going to pick someone out of our group and PM them that its theirs. We will have to do a transfer via a FFL and all state and federal firearms laws will apply.

So folks.....are you interested? if not I will keep her, she sure is pretty....oh the cosmoline is included[wink]

Last edited:
Holy **** I am definately in. This is awesome of you to do. I would love to have a nice yugo. Please pick me lol. I would be very greatfull.

I'd like to be in please. I've yet to find a rife I can afford. I've been looking at all types of SKS and want one pretty bad. I'm new to this all and it would mean so much to me.

Andy

In please but wouldn't it would have to be sent after I got the permit- however long it takes the paperwork, I'd file as soon as the class is over (June 7th)- [smile] I don't have any firearms yet [smile]

I would be very interested... no SKS in my collection and would love to add one.

Wow this would be great in any collection...I had a chance to shoot an ak-47 and sks and baby do i love the sks...i wouldn't mind starting my collection with one of those

I am totally in...

nice of you to do this!

Perhaps the winner could make a donation to GOAL in your name? That would be a cool kicker to an already good "pay it forward" idea.

Come to think of it - I'll personally match the first $25.00 that the winner of this rifle donates to GOAL in your name. Will anyone else? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom