Been away awhile, need some help with thinning the herd.

Hi All,

I've been away for a number of years playing with other hobbies. I went with a friend to buy a rifle this past week and it resparked my interest to dust off my safe and go through everything. I'm trying to be honest about keeping guns I'll actually shoot vs safe queens. I'd like to buy some more shooters and want to unload some of this stuff first. I am not in touch with the current market pricing and could use some guidance from you guys. I looked at sold items on GB and they are all over the place, I'd rather cut a deal and sell to a local C&R guy so you don't have to waste money on shipping and I don't have to waste time boxing and driving.

I live in NH but have kept my C&R current for guys in Mass. Will follow all applicable laws on firearm sales. Happy to hear suggestions on better descriptions about what you see. Open to reasonable offers, can txt as many pictures as you'd like.

1. Mosin Finnish M39 SKY - Barrel looks good but I've never shot it.M39-3.jpgM39-1.jpgM39-2.jpg

2. Mosin 91/30 - 1931. Good barrel, I shot it years ago with no issues. mosin-1.jpgmosin-2.jpg

3. Czech VZ-24. Good barrel, I've never shot it. Czech VZ-24-1.jpgCzech VZ-24-2.jpgCzech VZ-24-3.jpg

4. Australian? Enfield SMLE No.1 M3 Lithgow - Never shot it. Enfield SMLE-1.jpgEnfield SMLE-2.jpgEnfield SMLE-3.jpg

5. Steyr M95 - I think I shot it once, if I remember correctly... Ouch. lol Steyr M95-1.jpgSteyr M95-2.jpg

6. Ballester-Molina .45 - I've put 100 rounds through this over the past 9 years. Ballester1.jpgBallester3.jpgBallester2.jpg

7. Czech CZ52 - I may have put 10-20 rounds through it. CZ52.jpgCZ52-2.jpg

8. Czech CZ82 - 9mm Makarov. I don't recall if I shot this. CZ82-1.jpgCZ82-2.jpg

9,10, 11 - I have a Polish, Romanian, and Yugo Tokerav. Can send pics if interested. yugo1.jpgyugo2.jpg

Thanks for any insight!
-Mike

Back
Top Bottom