Chuck Schumer wants FBI to sign off on body armor sales

While the layers of protection are nice, I can't figure out how to put it on.

051092064-01-apricot-baklava-recipe.jpg

And it isn't black!

So I did some searching for tactical masks. Looks like at risk would also be airsoft masks, paintball masks, motorcycle helmets, ninja outfits, scuba gear including that old school gear where you are in this giant metal thing with a tether. Bandanas would shortly follow the ban. Oddly, burkas and hijabs are exempt.

225 years was a good run.

[Art.] 10. [Right of Revolution.]Government being instituted for the common benefit, protection, and security, of the whole community, and not for the private interest or emolument of any one man, family, or class of men; therefore, whenever the ends of government are perverted, and public liberty manifestly endangered, and all other means of redress are ineffectual, the people may, and of right ought to reform the old, or establish a new government. The doctrine of nonresistance against arbitrary power, and oppression, is absurd, slavish, and destructive of the good and happiness of mankind.

Use of body armor in commission of an armed felony - fine, add years to the sentence for any surviving perpetrators.

Ya . $10 ballistic mask is like a condom from a friends wallet... I won’t be using either.

I don’t agree with this, but would go through the process for a laugh.

When do we have to register the armor already in civilian possession?

The idea of denying armor and then claiming we’re all defensiveless (in gun free zones) because of the 2nd amendment. Is some twisted logic.

I just need some ballistic berkenstocks and gloves.. hands and feet are where I’ll probably eventual shoot myself....

I live in a neighborhood full of active and retired military personnel. Do you want to even guess just how many of my friends and neighbors have body armor? I'm serious. Most of them have it in boxes along with other gear, but I know more than a couple that have armor, vests loaded with mags, and firearms and trauma kits ready to hand.

I heard he also wants to outlaw hiding behind cover. And weaving when the police are trying to shoot you.

Weaves as well.

That was a hair raising escape. I mean she was a hair's breadth away from death. Dangerous situations like that make my hair stand on end, but she seems so calm, not a hair out of place.
You could argue she should have had a better plan for defense but at this point that would just be splinting hairs. So I say good for her the guy is in jail now she can let her hair down and relax.

:emoji_tiger:

Back
Top Bottom