Chipotle: "Don't Bring Guns in our Stores"

I've said it before and I'll say it again... we can be our own worst enemies at times.

I'm all for open carry, if that's how someone chooses to do so.

But, these open display gatherings, with slung AR's (or any guns for that matter)?

WTF is the purpose... I mean really?

The ones organizing them and/or attending need a punch in the throat.

Yeah... let's just do the oppositions work for them.

****ing idiots

ETA... and I think it's highly unlikely that it's anti-2nd amendment vermin that are the ones doing this, or are behind it.

Finally, someone gets it.

Apparently these morons learned nothing from Starbucks or Jack in the Box.

meh, if they could make a real burrito (read California Burrito) I might think twice about going there. Otherwise, I will take Q'doba for shitty knockoff gringo mexican food over them any day.

Either way, lol at no gun policy and signs.

Haven't been to Qdoba in years. Hated it before. Now they're #1. Anna's will always be in my heart though. But **** Chipotle for even thinking signage or press releases. No thanks.

Chipotle's food is so f***ing salty that i need a dialysis treatment after eating there. Disgusting.
"gun free zone" is reason #20 why i say f*** chipotle.

I don't normally go waving my gun above my head when I'm eating a burrito so it's all good. I frequent Chipotle and Bueno y Sano. Can't go wrong with either IMHO.

I love how the articles all say there were "assault rifles" carried by the patron or patrons that touched off this latest no-gun policy.

Actually, there is a place in Marlborough at the corner of Lincoln and Pleasant called la Tapitia which makes some of the best Burritos I've had. Even better than Bueno y Sank by a long shot. The chorizo is muy bueno!

There is another one in Marlborough I highly recommend if you are ever in the area. Other end of Main Street, On Maple street, just passed the old Nynex Exchange building. Zarape. My wife and I love it there, damn authentic too,

http://www.zarapemexicanrestaurant.com/

I wish they stayed mute on the topic. I used to eat at chipotle at least 3 days a week sometimes more. I absolutely loved it but won't be donating to them anymore. Damn it.

Has anyone found a link to the actual press release?

All the news stories make partial quotes. I don't trust them.

For all I know MomsDemand spoofed a statement and everyone else is quoting each other.

I spent 15 mins looking for the original. Maybe my google-fu is just weak today.

If you're eating Chipotle in the greater Boston area, where you have options like Anna's, Boca Grande, and countless other mom & pop places that are ten times better, your decision making skills are already suspect. If you need burritos that badly PM me and I'll give you recipes for making them at home. You'll never look at chain bought carnitas again.

Chopotle joins Dicks and Buffalo Wold Wings on my no-go list. Who's next? I don't have a lot of spare money, so i apreciate it when businesses tell me they don't want any of it. Saves me a lot of time and effort.

Good, ban guns! The only time I don't feel safe in there is when all the Worcester gang unit officers come in, in there tactical vests and jeans... Thugs is thugs! Thank God they won't be welcome anymore!

Walking into a restaurant with a semi auto rifle slung over your aint the smartest move. If they carried concealed a hand gun this would have been just another day. Instead they poked the bear and now have to live with the consequences

Sent from the blind

Walking into a restaurant with a semi auto rifle slung over your aint the smartest move. If they carried concealed a hand gun this would have been just another day. Instead they poked the bear and now have to live with the consequences

Sent from the blind

Correct. People aren't getting that point for some reason. They just want to walk into stores with AR's because "it's my right" and to promote their agendas. You get what you asked for, like you said. Society isn't going to become desensitized to open carry anytime soon...it's just the way it is unfortunately. Sorry.

Keep it concealed! It does not matter if it's a request or outright ban in these businesses. The point is we are bringing more negative attention to ourselves than we are positve attention with these types of displays.

Back
Top Bottom