• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

China condemns U.S. gun ownership as human rights violation

I admire the effort! Your words mean 'Come join them!' [laugh]

But what did you expect to have ancient Greek translated to English, then have Google translate the English word with 343 definitions ('take') into Chinese?

来拿吧 is the most faithful translation I can think of 'Come take them!' based on its context.

+1 for the cross check. Thank you!

Id just laugh in China's face if they said this to me. I would be more likely to believe that this was said to try and justify themselves in violating there own peoples rights by making it look like it was the responsible thing to do. Its all just bs, and we all know it would be dam near imposible to police them all.

Last edited:
Id just laugh in China's face if they said this to me. I would be more likely believe this was said to try and justify themselves in violating there peoples rights by making it look like it was the responsible thing to do. Its all just bs, and we all know it would be dam near imposible to police them all.
That's the thing about "governing" more than a billion people - the absurdity of the illusion of control becomes pretty obvious with the right spark. A mass of humanity could literally descend on a party meeting and trample all of them.

This is a fine demonstration of "every people get the government they deserve."

Back
Top Bottom