Chief won't issue MG license

Hmm...wonder why the difference. Do you automatically send it, or do they request it from you?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
I send it every time now. It was never a real issue until 2010 or so. After that, every time i didn't include it the forms, there were bounced back. Last week Julia's in Maine had to get a copy of my MG permit for a MG transfer at ATF's request. ATF doesn't care about outbound transfers, it's just MG's coming into Mass. Ted Clutter who is now the supervisor of all the NFA examiners, was my examiner for 5 years between 2006 and 2010 before he was promoted. He has made it clear that if you want the inbound form approved, you need to submit your MG permit with the form 3 or 4 applications.

Previous town I lived in had the machining license option blacked out on the app. Would not even accept one.
Current town I made sure to ask if the PD would deny me.
I was told .....we do not deny anyone unless we know who you are in a,bad way. We simple take info and send it to MSP. So I rolled the dice and applied.
I received faster than my LTC...shortly after I had twins and financially MG are off the table.

I send it every time now. It was never a real issue until 2010 or so. After that, every time i didn't include it the forms, there were bounced back. Last week Julia's in Maine had to get a copy of my MG permit for a MG transfer at ATF's request. ATF doesn't care about outbound transfers, it's just MG's coming into Mass. Ted Clutter who is now the supervisor of all the NFA examiners, was my examiner for 5 years between 2006 and 2010 before he was promoted. He has made it clear that if you want the inbound form approved, you need to submit your MG permit with the form 3 or 4 applications.
We don't know what "conversations" Mass AGs have had with ATF over the years. Jack.

Back
Top Bottom