Check out this ridiculous FB post from a "Friend"....Added more pics.

Someone had a thread about quitting smoking last week. I said that quitting was one of the best things I've ever done...very true.

NOT joining Facebook is one of the best things I've NEVER done.

The "2A should be repealed" statement also shows a massive lack of education regarding our Rights.

2A assumes you already have the right of self defense, NOT it gives that right to you.

If 2A did not exist, would people not defend themselves in the most effective way possible?

Repealing 2A will not have the effect "they" think it will. It would make things MUCH, MUCH worse.

Repealing 2A would instantly start a civil war. If they thought the last civil war was bloody, wait till they see the one they're trying to start now.

I don't understand how people think...that guy is such a moron. He makes himself sound and look so stupid. He thinks anyone who owns a gun is an *******? He is an ******* for being so close minded and judgemental...people like him are far more dangerous with their thoughts then responsible people are with guns

I don't understand how people think...that guy is such a moron. He makes himself sound and look so stupid. He thinks anyone who owns a gun is an *******? He is an ******* for being so close minded and judgemental...people like him are far more dangerous with their thoughts then responsible people are with guns

All liberals ARE closed minded and judgmental.

I always like to list all the requirements and laws in MA as it related to firearms and then ask them, "what else is on your list that is missing?" Paying special attention to the GS Loop Hole myth. It usually ends in an insult or a "I don't know." Every so often you will get an honest person saying "I did not know these were laws."

Back
Top Bottom