Check out this ridiculous FB post from a "Friend"....Added more pics.

So this popped up on my Facebook page yesterday. Ended up in a comment war and ended with 56 comments. I'm going to say he lost the argument. I have 5 more pages of comments. If you must see them I can post the rest... Complete ignorance. Ok Added the rest....
Facebk.PNG

Attachments

• Facebk2.PNG
    Facebk2.PNG
    31.6 KB · Views: 613
  • Facebk3.PNG
    Facebk3.PNG
    33.9 KB · Views: 561
  • Facebk4.PNG
    Facebk4.PNG
    31.1 KB · Views: 513
  • Facebk5.PNG
    Facebk5.PNG
    35.6 KB · Views: 491
  • Facebk6.PNG
    Facebk6.PNG
    35.1 KB · Views: 480
  • Facebk7.PNG
    Facebk7.PNG
    34.6 KB · Views: 483
Last edited:
I hope your friend gets violently mugged by a gang banger the very next time he's out in Boston drinking with his buddies. I hope the mugger stabs him to death and just before he bleeds out he has an epiphany:
I wish I had a gun right now

F him.

Are any of the commenters hot?

That is always one of the top questions, so I figure I would get that out there.

So this popped up on my Facebook page yesterday. Ended up in a comment war and ended with 56 comments. I'm going to say he lost the argument. I have 5 more pages of comments. If you must see them I can post the rest... Complete ignorance.
View attachment 106273

It is definitely not an inanimate object.
What a simpleton. Perhaps he should have someone look up "inanimate object" for him.

the biggest facebook mistake anyone can make is reading anything on facebook

the second biggest facebook mistake anyone can make is to comment on anything read on facebook

ask him why he thinks all cops are *******s and if he is willing to share that information with them

Invite him to go shooting with you. Because It'll be funny. Offer to bring assault weapons and Glocks , and whiskey , and tell him your club offers stray cats for targets.

"Its a tool that's soul purpose is to take human life"... [rofl] fail English much?
White Feather

Trust me I hate Facebook despite the fact I look at it all the time... The main reason I use it is to follow products and companies updates, specials, new products, and some pictures. Also to keep up with Friends and family who live elsewhere.

This a***hole argues as well as a 12 year old. Attack attack attack and call names. Thats all they have.

Nothing like reading some one else's FB conversation....after spending 10 mins of my time cycling through the crap on my mine.

I had this happen on my page once after sandy hook..

I wished I had the pics still saved. The girl walked her self it to saying hitler taking guns from Jews was a good idea.

After that I learned the best way to **** with people on fb is to walk them ion to a home they can't dig them selfs out of.

Back
Top Bottom