Cheapest Shield 9mm?

DMX

I'm not asking to buy from anyone I just want to know if anybody is aware of any gun shops selling them cheaper than Four Seasons who currently has them at $285?

If you're going that far go across the street. $259.99 from Mark at shooting supply

Village Sports in Westport MA. Slightly cheaper. http://village-sports.com

$349 without rebate / $274 with rebate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm I think I'm confused on how the rebate works.. I thought you buy the shield new from any shop for any price; for example, Four Seasons at $285 plus tax, mail in the rebate slip and proof of purchase and get $75 bucks back? So I'd really be buying the Shield for around $225? Am I wrong?

That's why I'm asking this because I want the best deal possible for my money.

All the wildebeest are crossing the river at the same time, muddying up the waters.
260-340 is the range now, after rebate.

I might pick one up too, but will take into account my driving time and the chance to support a local GS.

Last edited:
All the wildebeest are crossing the river at the same time, muddying up the waters.

lol I've been in the market for a single stack for a while now. I actually would rather a PPS but it's not easy to find a decent used one so if I could buy a new Shield for the price I'd pay for used pps, why not. lol

Last edited:
The FS price of 285 is after the rebate. A lot of places are listing the "after rebate price."

smh welp, they got me with that sneaky trick I was thinking the rebate wasn't included. :/

If it's too good to be true, it isn't true... still a decent enough price though. lol

Last edited:
Don't forget to calculate the cost of the Apex trigger job we all know it will need after you buy it [wink]

My shield sits in the safe most of the time. I have no love for it. It's too big to compete with my PM9 or BG380 for pocket carry and too small to compete with my G19 for EDC and capacity. It's like the anti-Goldilocks gun. It's never just right.

smh welp, they got me with that sneaky trick I was thinking the rebate wasn't included. :/

If it's too good to be true, it isn't true... still a decent enough price though. lol

What's sneaky? It's called reading what is written. Thanks.

Hmm I think I'm confused on how the rebate works.. I thought you buy the shield new from any shop for any price; for example, Four Seasons at $285 plus tax, mail in the rebate slip and proof of purchase and get $75 bucks back? So I'd really be buying the Shield for around $225? Am I wrong?

That's why I'm asking this because I want the best deal possible for my money.

You are wrong. The price listed is after rebate as is the case with most ads for sale price that have rebates. I was at four seasons buying ammo and the race was definitely on to take advantage of the rebate. Place was more mobbed than usual. The clerk's were saying they had plenty of them. Guess I'm an odd ball.......but if saving $75 requires me to take a number and wait for 1.5 hours to get to the counter I'm out. .my time is more valuable than that. When I'm gun shopping it's because I found the fire arm I want not settling on something I don't need or want in order o save $75 and deal with the crowds and bullshit. If I wanted a shield I would have already bought one. Going hoopey over a $75 rebate? Meh. .[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
What's sneaky? It's called reading what is written. Thanks.

It is a bit sneaky sort of like how gas stations put the better price in huge numbers but in small font, 'If you get a car wash and a candy bar'. lol that big number gets you into the gas station just like I'd go into Four Seasons, but it's a business move. I get it.

It is a bit sneaky sort of like how gas stations put the better price in huge numbers but in small font, 'If you get a car wash and a candy bar'. lol that big number gets you into the gas station just like I'd go into Four Seasons, but it's a business move. I get it.

You need to get out more. All sale prices that include a rebate in print adds or Internet adds show "price after mail in rebate". You've never heard or read that statement before?

Wow - they are just giving those things away. Has to make you wonder. That is cheaper than the Schmegmas.

How can they make then that cheap? Hmmm

You are wrong. The price listed is after rebate as is the case with most ads for sale price that have rebates. I was at four seasons buying ammo and the race was definitely on to take advantage of the rebate. Place was more mobbed than usual. The clerk's were saying they had plenty of them. Guess I'm an odd ball.......but if saving $75 requires me to take a number and wait for 1.5 hours to get to the counter I'm out. .my time is more valuable than that. When I'm gun shopping it's because I found the fire arm I want not settling on something I don't need or want in order o save $75 and deal with the crowds and bullshit. If I wanted a shield I would have already bought one. Going hoopey over a $75 rebate? Meh. .

Yea I see where you're coming from but I've been looking a for a small single stack for a little while, preferably a decent used PPS but I've had no luck; then this deal comes along so now seems like a good time.

Wow - they are just giving those things away. Has to make you wonder. That is cheaper than the Schmegmas.

How can they make then that cheap? Hmmm

Air jordans cost 200, prob cost 5 bucks to make (sweatshop)
Shield low low price of 260, prob cost 60 to make (domestic production and all the bennies).

I do wonder if a shield 2.0 is coming? Can't imagine it could be terribly different though.

Air jordans cost 200, prob cost 5 bucks to make (sweatshop)
Shield low low price of 260, prob cost 60 to make (domestic production and all the bennies).

I do wonder if a shield 2.0 is coming? Can't imagine it could be terribly different though.

Trump won. Gun sales are slumping. $75 rebate to fire up sales a bit.

Will they ship to a MA FFL?

So you are gonna pay $244 out of state and then pay a transfer fee of about the low side $40 extra so final price is $288? Three bucks more and you have to make a bunch of calls to ffls and wait for it to ship? You need help......Just go buy the gun at fs

So you are gonna pay $244 out of state and then pay a transfer fee of about the low side $40 extra so final price is $288? Three bucks more and you have to make a bunch of calls to ffls and wait for it to ship? You need help......Just go buy the gun at fs

Skinflint race to the bottom...
Buy it now if you want it, the price diff is made up in a couple boxxes of ammo

Yea, I realized it wasn't worth it after I asked. In all honesty I hate Four Seasons, part of the reason I'm looking for it elsewhere. My favorite shop (Baystate Firearms) is a little bit more but I'll probably get it from them if I finally decide on buying it. It's good to know what other prices are out there, that's all.

Don't forget to calculate the cost of the Apex trigger job we all know it will need after you buy it [wink]

My shield sits in the safe most of the time. I have no love for it. It's too big to compete with my PM9 or BG380 for pocket carry and too small to compete with my G19 for EDC and capacity. It's like the anti-Goldilocks gun. It's never just right.
is the BG 380 the preferred pocket carry? I'm thinking about one for the summer.

Yea, I realized it wasn't worth it after I asked. In all honesty I hate Four Seasons, part of the reason I'm looking for it elsewhere. My favorite shop (Baystate Firearms) is a little bit more but I'll probably get it from them if I finally decide on buying it. It's good to know what other prices are out there, that's all.

What's the price at baystate?

Back
Top Bottom