Charlie Baker, one term wonder?

Look is Baker a great Governor.... "No"
Is he as bad as Dukakis... "No"
Is he better than Martha Coakley...? "YES"

In this state we need to vote for the lesser of the evils... One that can actually win...

Other wise we end up with someone like Coakley or Dukakis.... Trust me Baker is better than either of them.

In this state we need to vote for the lesser of the evils... One that can actually win...

Other wise we end up with someone like Coakley or Dukakis.... Trust me Baker is better than either of them.

No, just no. I'm done with "lesser of the two evils" crap. This is why we are in this exact spot we gun owners are in, always settling, always wondering what's next, no I'm done with this crap.

I said up thread I will say it again I will vote D and face the evil head on rather than voting R lite and keep getting stabbed in the back.

Jason.

Dude come on, pay attention FFS. The governor has no power apparently, we should only be concerned with electing the AG.

No charlie. Hopefully another R will run against him. I will write in Spongebob before I will vote for another D.

No, just no. I'm done with "lesser of the two evils" crap. This is why we are in this exact spot we gun owners are in, always settling, always wondering what's next, no I'm done with this crap.

I said up thread I will say it again I will vote D and face the evil head on rather than voting R lite and keep getting stabbed in the back.

Jason.

I think I will just vote in the primary. After that I don't think it will matter much. Back in the primary some on here voted for Healey as the lesser of the two evils against that idiot Tolman. I was one of them. We thought that was a victory because Tolman campaigned on the exact thing she just did . She abused her office to strip the constitution from massachusetts.

I know someone who was a fundraiser for Baker. About 6 months ago I was having a conversation with him and he was venting to me, telling me that Baker was not loyal to those who supported him and that he would actively work to see that Baker was not re-elected. I don't know what the issue was that made that guy feel that way but with Baker's support of Healey I now know how he felt.

The issue was Baker supported candidates for Republican state committee over some very loyal, long-serving members. It ruffled a lot of feathers (Howie Carr wrote a column or two about it). He also supported a challenger for the post of national committeewoman against a popular incumbent. His supported candidate narrowly won. By coincidence, she spoke at the rally, and was awesome. Not sure if this represented a break with Baker or not, but she certainly wasn't toeing his party line about guns.

I will not do it! period!

Too many backstabbing fuds, calculating that us gun owners will do the "lesser of two evils" thang and still vote for them.

IF that is what baker calculated, that he will only lose some gun voters but pick up many fudds..., then he calculated wrong.

He is going down.

All Charlie had to do was issue an EO rescinding the AG letter, then it goes to court and an injunction can be had to stay any changes easily at that point. So it grinds through court for several years and the legislature has time to address before changes.

The most we can get is a letter from those that support us - that and a couple bucks gets us a cup of coffee. Even if Charlie doesn't have the authority - he could gum up the works, and he wouldn't even do that.

To those that say 'He's better than Marsha' - do you think that Healy would have got up on that stage and said that our sitting Governor was stupid? The lesser of two evils only gets you a kick in the nuts, not spit on while down.

I had to move to SC to find a candidate I could support. [smile] Believe me, the politicians listen to the "Gun-Owners" down here. It's not paradise but I'm happy and the "weather suits my clothes."

Back
Top Bottom