Chalk one up for the good guys!

Probably everyones worst nightmare to have to do something like that. I feel bad for him. The COP made a statement and I think they'll remain on his side, but Philly has some squirrely politician types on the left and I'm betting he might not be out of the woods yet.

Never Rob a gun store cuz the owners got guns....that's good advice. Never try to Rob a gun store and fail......and then go back the next night and try again......that's just a fast track to the morgue.

Probably everyones worst nightmare to have to do something like that. I feel bad for him. The COP made a statement and I think they'll remain on his side, but Philly has some squirrely politician types on the left and I'm betting he might not be out of the woods yet.
Nah, he should have let the thugs have all the guns so they could murder a bunch of cops! /Sarc/

"He told local media on the scene on Tuesday morning he had "no comment." "

So, he IS an NES member. 🤓

According to the story Lyft driver shot at fleeing vehicles. Philadelphia DA Larry Krasner is a notorious left-wing pol. Totally sympathetic with the Lyft driver but that could be problematic for him.

Back
Top Bottom