century bullpup

I've considered checking them out as well. I've also found the kits that you can buy to make one but they seem to be somewhat expensive. It may be more worth it to just buy one complete. According to the article it sounds like it shoots like an AK and you get that performance in a bullpup design which is cool.

I remember reading at least 2 posts somewhere saying that they were uncomfortable to shoot both in feel and function due to the design.

If you don't already have one, get an AES10B. Its now one of my favorite guns.

I fired an AK adapted into a bullpup with one of those "kits"...Can't remember the name, (AKU maybe?) - He got it from SKSMan.com

All I do know is that if CAI is using those kits - pass. It was shoddy and that's being nice....If you want a bullpup, I hear the new USA made AUG's are pretty sweet...

ya but were limited to 10 rounds...the msar guns dont accept the preban aug mags...already looked into it

Oh grasshopper - you need to learn much....Let me show you the light. USA AUGs will take AR-15 mags....[wink] Word on the street is that these things are really sweet....I love to spend your money....Read on soul brother: [smile]

http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=4394

mark those AXR's are pretty effin sweet!!!

i would prefer something in 7.62 but beggars cant be choosers...maybe 1 of those in my future

7.62 eh? How about 7.62x51? [smile] I'm not sure how the Kel-Tec bullpup is working out, but a little bird told me that a bullpup stock for the M-14/M1A is swirling about in the wind....[wink]

dont think i would get that keltec bullpup...dont like how those cases eject at all from the top

i just prefer the 7.62 cartridge over the 5.56 any day of the week...whether is x39 or x51

plus the 7.62x39 is more affordable...for the time being

What is the twist on the AXR?

I have my eye on a new FN FS2000. 17.4" barrel, 1/7 twist, takes AR15 mags.

What is the twist on the AXR?

I have my eye on a new FN FS2000. 17.4" barrel, 1/7 twist, takes AR15 mags.

Not sure Xak, but that's another one I like. I used to despise them, (thought they were funky plastic Starship Trooper looking hoo-ha), until one day at an NES Members Shoot, the kind Icyclefar out of the blue asked me if I wanted to try his FS2000. Truthfully, I was being appreciative of his generosity when I accepted his offer - I had no real interest in it. I'm not a bullpup guy at all, (hated my Valmet Bullpup, but still wish I had it). Anyway, all that changed with the first pull of the trigger....I love that rifle and would buy one in a millisecond. I can't wait to shoot it again and maybe one day buy one - everything just clicked for me with that rifle - from ergos to accuracy to trigger pull - I liked it all.

Back
Top Bottom