Ccw problems?

You need to got to Concord and get a copy of your criminal history. Info here.

Criminal Record Requests

To obtain criminal record information:

Apply in person (with picture I.D.); OR
Mail in application notarized by either a Notary Public or Justice of the Peace; OR
A release to a third party requires a similar notarization and a third party signature.
There is a $25.00 fee.
Download Form

It takes all of ten minutes or so. One of the clubs I joined required a copy for membership and it was easy.

I have the actual copy of the indictment stating the charges were dropped the police officer that issues them said it is incorrect. The court sent me a second copy of it. I don't know what to do the police officer is making her own laws up. Stating that my violation is actually criminal threatening and it was a separate charge that was dropped.

I have the actual copy of the indictment stating the charges were dropped the police officer that issues them said it is incorrect. The court sent me a second copy of it. I don't know what to do the police officer is making her own laws up. Stating that my violation is actually criminal threatening and it was a separate charge that was dropped.

As Mr Weebles stated, get your full criminal history record from the state. Take that and your paperwork from the court and the rejection letter from the police to your lawyer. Your lawyer files an appeal with the court to fix this. That's what you do.

Yeah he's also fighting the town on the denial also stated that them saying I was convicted of something I wasn't that its a defamatory comment.

I don't want to hijack this thread but my second annulment came in today! It took a little under two months. jtorbin88, I would recommend doing the annulments yourself. It is extremely easy and definitely worth it. PM me with any questions. I also see why he is charging over what I was quoted.

WTF, I didn't know about this. Good luck, I have no idea about the NH resident laws. I live in NH about 2-3 months total in a year, I was told that I could possibly get a resident permit but I haven't gone to the local PD to ask. Hmm.

WTF, I didn't know about this. Good luck, I have no idea about the NH resident laws. I live in NH about 2-3 months total in a year, I was told that I could possibly get a resident permit but I haven't gone to the local PD to ask. Hmm.
There's a thread on the topic of seasonal residents of NH and resident permits.

Other than the higher cost, it's easier to get the NH non-resident permit; if your record is clean the state police aren't going to screw around being "careful" or political, I don't think they ever contact references. And the Non-Resident is a much more durable "permit" than the half sheet of recycled tissue paper "receipt" issued to residents.

I hope all this goes fast and I can start carrying in the next two weeks, I feel so vulnerable going into stores and driving at night. He said they have to issue a court date within 14 days I believe so hopefully this goes fast. He's going to be pushing the fact the police department is breaking the law stating I committed a crime I did not. He also said that them stating that is a defamatory comment and there's the possibility of sueing them for that if it comes to it.

I hope all this goes fast and I can start carrying in the next two weeks, I feel so vulnerable going into stores and driving at night. He said they have to issue a court date within 14 days I believe so hopefully this goes fast. He's going to be pushing the fact the police department is breaking the law stating I committed a crime I did not. He also said that them stating that is a defamatory comment and there's the possibility of sueing them for that if it comes to it.

He's the lawyer, but IMHO a defamation suit would go nowhere. It's not like the CoP sent a letter to the editor saying you were a criminal, he only said you couldn't have a permit.

Yeah true mr weebs, 30 days tops I was told by the lawyer. They filed with the court and are awaiting a response and have also sent a letter police chief.

Still nothing yet going to call him tommorrow and see if there's any news on when ill have a hearing or if the chief will handle it outside of court.

1/30 he filed my appeal today he received a letter from police chief stating he's overturned my denial lmao to come pick up my ccw on Monday.

1500+ 300$ in fees for my annulment of dropped charges. I paid him 1500$ to get the job done and I'm satisfied even if I didn't have to go to court because the way I see it is he was successful I paid for the feared name and he got the job done in 3 weeks lol.

Back
Top Bottom