• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Canik METE SFT vs CZ P10C/S - which one would you get? Or something else?

The XL is just as good, I'm pretty sure it's Mass OK

I actually accidentally bought one with the safety and it was fine, it was tight enough that there was no way I was able to accidentally switch it on when drawing.

Give it a look if you havnt already, I can't say enough positive things about it
Honestly I would not own one with a safety. The one I have is a free state one. If I get an XL it will be as well

For my own reasons….

PLUS if I shoot a competition with a gun with a safety I have to use it.

I have them all. The CZs are the best, but Glock mag compatibility….
I just swapped out my p10's

Got love for them though they were my leave around the house guns until i switched to caniks

Really solid shooters

Currently my 9mm rankings are
1 caniks
2 walther ppq/pdp
3 czp10s
4 365 macros
5 glock

Op

How addicted to guns are you

I had 5 carry guns until earlier this week and i flipped one into a crazy deal on a pdw i couldnt pass up

But i have a truck carry 365 macro
One for my wifes car
My carry
One if my wife ever wants to carry
And 1 spare
All 365 macros all setup the same holosun 407k red dot
Tlrsub7a

Macros are really great do it all guns if your looking for a good cap optic ready without giving up the sights that you can run a light on and conceal well and it shoots well enough can usually group a 17 round mag in the diamond on a 5 diamond target

This is why i carry macros

For my house i have 6 guns in various spots

And i shoot caniks retardedly well like can stitch 5 shots touching

However i went through a poly duty 9 phase so ill give some other suggestions

Iwi masada shoots really really well... down side no night sights but if you run a light and are used to blacked out sights nbd in the dark

Cz p09/10 series
If you want full size good cap hammer fired get an 09...the 07 is a good shooter too but was like the loudest gun i ever shot.

If you want striker the c and f series are really good flat shooters

Glocks are really good guns...just fondle them before you buy...my personal preference is a gen 4...i dont like the finger grooves on 3s or the magwell on gen 5s( have a boxers fracture in my right hand and have never liked the feel of flared magwells with that injury)

Walther ppqs are really nice guns the pdp looks like more of the same

Hks look and feel nice i personally have an issue with the trigger shoe it rubs me the wrong way

Beretta 92s are fine guns but if you have huge palms i dont like it

Sig 22x series shoot really well but suck to carry

Sig 2022 shoot well clunky as shit tho

Then this is my opinion

Dont bother with 320s, any beretta that isnt a 92, any fn or smith and wesson,

The TSO drops panties! Lol

No doubt it’s nice. The TSO is my uspsa and walls of steel gun.

Short of a staccato or what, it’s my top of the food chain competition gun.

Walls of steel pic. View attachment 810710
Lol I'm not comparing the guns the tso is a far better gun than the mete just the trigger job that was done to this one the only comparable trigger ive felt is a tso

How addicted to guns are you
I think I am just picking up the infection. I don't see myself as owning too many guns, though. Just trying to pick one decent one. Plan to rent the rest at the range.
Then this is my opinion
Thanks for all the great information. I think you have convinced me to go with a Canik SFT (with optics). I might pick up a MC9 a year or so down the road when they have gotten all the kinks out. That will be it for me.

I think I am just picking up the infection. I don't see myself as owning too many guns, though. Just trying to pick one decent one. Plan to rent the rest at the range.

Thanks for all the great information. I think you have convinced me to go with a Canik SFT (with optics). I might pick up a MC9 a year or so down the road when they have gotten all the kinks out. That will be it for me.
Happy to help
... can't wait to see you post 6 months from now that you have 20 guns lol

Wife would kill me. Not going to happen. I mean, it could happen IF I decide to be divorced or dead.
Give it time...you learn to hide it and they become desensitized

I walked in with a 2100 dollar ar wed and a 500 dollar optic last night and she just kinda was like another one?

And i was like yeah but this is the 10in in patriot brown... they are hard to find and i needed an mro to go on top because if I'm gonna run an sbr...blah blah blah i just kept talking til she tuned out and let me go

@jkelly1229 @chris_1001
Seems like you both own Canik METE SFTs.
Can you tell me if the Holosun K is a direct fit without any adapter plates?
What I have read seems to imply that. Just want to confirm. Thanks!
So the 407 is but you dont wanna do that

You dont want all the force to go to the screws

You want the posts to take the force of shot

You can get thin plates

Give it time...you learn to hide it and they become desensitized

I walked in with a 2100 dollar ar wed and a 500 dollar optic last night and she just kinda was like another one?

And i was like yeah but this is the 10in in patriot brown... they are hard to find and i needed an mro to go on top because if I'm gonna run an sbr...blah blah blah i just kept talking til she tuned out and let me go
My man!

Wife would kill me. Not going to happen. I mean, it could happen IF I decide to be divorced or dead.
give her an idea to do her own ltc.
i just had this conversation with my wife this morning - she started it herself - will probably get with her into an MFS crash course in a month or so.
do not see her to become an avid shooter, but, at least we gonna be on a same page somewhat, plus inheritance will be easier down the road.

I have the original Canik TP9SA, it’s my go to range pistol. Very soft shooting and has never skipped a beat. I hear they had issues with the springs in the past and now offer a “Severe Duty” upgrade. Think it’s worth sending mine in?

I have the original Canik TP9SA, it’s my go to range pistol. Very soft shooting and has never skipped a beat. I hear they had issues with the springs in the past and now offer a “Severe Duty” upgrade. Think it’s worth sending mine in?
Honestly yeah just to get new springs lol

If you are a model citizen you can remove the safety from a rostered P365 and it magically becomes a regular fcu. There is probably 72 YouTube videos on that, be sure to like and subscribe.

Back
Top Bottom