• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Canik METE SFT vs CZ P10C/S - which one would you get? Or something else?

Of course, it is all we can get unless someone has a used gun. But I am not into old Glock Gen 3.
Makes sense. Although, I've heard of people doing a frame-only transfer through an FFL to get around the rules a bit.
I am a bit skeptical myself.

Makes sense. Although, I've heard of people doing a frame-only transfer through an FFL to get around the rules a bit.

How exactly would someone "get around" the rules?

You're either in compliance with the law or you are not in compliance with the law.

If not, then you go to jail.

This is not really that difficult a concept. Learn it well, if you're going to be a gun owner in Mass.

You're either in compliance with the law or you are not in compliance with the law.

This is not really that difficult a concept. Learn it well, if you're going to be a gun owner in Mass.
hmmm - I thought I was the one who was new around here. Maybe you can look around a bit and pay attention to what the law is exactly. I'll try and find the link I saw.

hmmm - I thought I was the one who was new around here. Maybe you can look around a bit and pay attention to what the law is exactly. I'll try and find the link I saw.
I am curious to see what you find.

[laugh]

Dude, I'm here the cat and dog picture threads, I don't even own a gun.

You seem to be accusing FFLs in Mass of rampantly skirting some rule.

Put up or shut up. State the rule you believe is being skirted and exactly how you feelz it is being violated.

Some kind soul here (probably not me, I'll have forgotten this conversation by bed time) will school you on actual law.

How's that?

I see you posted a link, without explanation on why you think it's relevant. Try again.

Oh for God's sake. Don't waste my time. 15 minutes until they call for dinner so keep up.

YOU CLAIM RULES ARE BEING SKIRTED

Which ones and how?

This shouldn't be difficult for you to provide. Since you're so positive.
Your time is precious. I would go get that dinner.

The Glob has all the answers! They only print the truth!

To be in compliance, don't you have to call the AG and ask for the CMR firearms list to be sent to your phone or email? Or can that be found in the Glob too?

Sorry, new to this. Would a 10 round magazine fit in a gun designed for 15?
I am considering something like this, but don't know if I can use a 10 round magazine in there. Without blocking out 5 in the 15 rounder, that is.
Lol ooo yeah don't take what i say seriously

I dont live in mass and when i did i wasnt what you would call good at following firearm laws

Back
Top Bottom