Canik METE SFT vs CZ P10C/S - which one would you get? Or something else?

Sorry, new to this. Would a 10 round magazine fit in a gun designed for 15?
I am considering something like this, but don't know if I can use a 10 round magazine in there. Without blocking out 5 in the 15 rounder, that is.
Yes. They make neutered 10 round mags for that.

Lots of companies make cripple/neutered mags for this god forsaken state

Personally I’d rather have sand rubbed in my vag, than own an M&P pistol.

Yes. They make neutered 10 round mags for that.

Lots of companies make cripple/neutered mags for this god forsaken state

Personally I’d rather have sand rubbed in my vag, than own an M&P pistol.
Ill say this

Try the flat apex trigger and light spring kit...stupid good on par with my tricked out canik

However im not a fan of the grip angle or sights or grip or overall look of the gun

So... there is that lol

Ill say this

Try the flat apex trigger and light spring kit...stupid good on par with my tricked out canik

However im not a fan of the grip angle or sights or grip or overall look of the gun

So... there is that lol
I bought a M&P years ago. Hated it. Hard pass.

Caniks are ok.

Not a fan of the compacts, grip is uncomfortable for me. The full size fits well. Great trigger, but not rushing out to get one.

I mostly prefer other brands for a variety of reasons.

Ill say this

So... there is that lol
Which Canik do you have? Would you recommend it? I am eyeing the METE SFT. Well, I was eyeing the METE MC9, but that seems like is too new and has a lot of reported issues. Is that right?

So you're looking for a striker-fired polymer gun in 9mm? Glock 43x and 48 are awesome in this class. Have you tried the walthers? I like the P99 AS and the PPS. Lots of people on the PDP bandwagon but that's not my flavor.

Personally I like a Sig 2022 or 226.

Ill say this

So... there is that lol
You buy a Canik because it has a nice trigger so you replace the trigger?

Last edited:
So you're looking for a striker-fired polymer gun in 9mm? Glock 43x and 48 are awesome in this class. Have you tried the walthers? I like the P99 AS and the PPS. Lots of people on the PDP bandwagon but that's not my flavor.

Personally I like a Sig 2022 or 226.
I still can't get used to my SIG 2022, and I have owned it for like 9 years.

That mile long trigger pull.

But the gun is very comfortable to shoot.

Care to make a few suggestions?

None are on the real roster.

For what you want and to play it safe, get 4.25” (commander) 1911.

Not a joke. I have 5. 2 are commander size.

Honestly, some people like the M&P. I don’t and I won’t judge (but I’ll point and laugh)

Personally I like an Sig 2022 or 226.
I have an original Walther P99. Novel at best. Trigger is crap.

The 226/229 is a good call

For striker fired my HK vp9 was great (and had the Walther paddle mag release).

I loved it. Great trigger. It sat in the safe (hardly shot it) and traded it for a .44 mag.

Ypu buy a Canik because it has a nice trigger so you replace the trigger?
I got one on trade someone did a spring kit on and flat trigger

Let's just say best striker trigger ive ever felt

Closest thing I've ever felt to it was a cz tso orange and it may be slightly better

I've had exactly 1 gun i can say was hands down a better trigger

Tuned kimber 1911 and this is a close second

If you get a chance to fondle an sfx rival... which is in its own right a fantastic trigger

The spring kit on this one makes it feel like a stock glock

I Bought a Mete SFX great gun. Grip is okay but amazing trigger overall ergonomics are good for me. Trigger take up a little long but nice break and crazy short reset (like 1911 short) for rapid follow up shots. For the money you can't go wrong, parts could be a problem. Some models are optic ready also.

I bought a M&P years ago. Hated it. Hard pass.

Caniks are ok.

Not a fan of the compacts, grip is uncomfortable for me. The full size fits well. Great trigger, but not rushing out to get one.

I mostly prefer other brands for a variety of reasons.
I hated both i got too i couldn't shoot them for shit

I had a mp core and meh

And i had a 5in 2.0 with this trigger job the trigger was great... that was it though still couldn't shoot it

Which Canik do you have? Would you recommend it? I am eyeing the METE SFT. Well, I was eyeing the METE MC9, but that seems like is too new and has a lot of reported issues. Is that right?
I have 7 lol

I have had pretty much every version except the mc9 and the sub compact

My first one had about 7k rounds thing was awesome

I have 3 mete sfts.

2 rival sfxs

1 rival steel sfx

And one tp9sf

I like the metes a lot would recommend

The rivals are great feeling i need to get them to the range

I got one on trade someone did a spring kit on and flat trigger

Let's just say best striker trigger ive ever felt

Closest thing I've ever felt to it was a cz tso orange and it may be slightly better

Not even on the same planet!!!! The TSO is 10 times the gun as a Canik.

And yes. I’ve actually shot both on the same day. I own a TSO (another well known member has the Canik AND a TSO (he bought it after shooting mine lol))

And yes. I’ve actually shot both on the same day. I own a TSO (another well known member has the Canik AND a TSO (he bought it after shooting mine lol))
Listen if your ever in Georgia near atl pm me and I'll let you take it to the range

This isnt a stock one its insane

I would buy my steel rival over a tso for other reasons

But this one trigger i have its nuts

Listen if your ever in Georgia near atl pm me and I'll let you take it to the range

This isnt a stock one its insane

I would buy my steel rival over a tso for other reasons

But this one trigger i have its nuts
The TSO drops panties! Lol

No doubt it’s nice. The TSO is my uspsa and walls of steel gun.

Short of a staccato or what, it’s my top of the food chain competition gun.

Walls of steel pic. IMG_6452.png

I may have sold that member that TSO

Back
Top Bottom