Can Someone Help Me Understand

that sounds like treason to me. why doesn't Paul Ryan bring him up for impeachment on that.

I just became a Citizen last Friday, I sang the national anthem then I took they Oath of Allegiance followed by the Pledge of Allegiance, and finished with God Bless America, and then broke down started sobbing it was one of the most moving experiences in my life.

Dean

Don't worry about it Dean,you will get over it once Hillary gets into office,

I just became a Citizen last Friday, I sang the national anthem then I took they Oath of Allegiance followed by the Pledge of Allegiance, and finished with God Bless America, and then broke down started sobbing it was one of the most moving experiences in my life.

Dean

Congrats, Dean!

Dean

Congratulations!

Dean

giphy.gif

Congratulations brother! We're glad to have you.

Dean
Welcome! fellow citizen! Enjoy what this great Country has to offer.

Congratulations!

There are many people who have genuine skills, love America, and would be true assets to our Nation.

It is our Government's job to identity them, and whenever possible, deny them Citizenship.

I join my fellows in welcoming you, Dean. I'm glad you slipped through the cracks.

"There are many people who have genuine skills, love America, and would be true assets to our Nation.It is our Government's job to identity them, and whenever possible, deny them Citizenship."

It's funny when I mention that I just became a citizen, one of the first things people comment about is the Government,
all I can say is there is more to it than that as far as I am concerned. find me one country where they are in love with there
.Gov, It has been a life long dream and it has finally came true, only someone who has took this journey could ever understand. It has taken me over 20 years and has been the most difficult task I have ever done, not to mention the financial toll, It was still worth it. There is plenty of truth to the fact that, I was not ethnic enough which made things more difficult expensive and time consuming.

Dean

Last edited:
It's amazing how few Americans understand that Barry is a Muslim Sympathizer, controlled by Nazi George Soros, whose mission is to weaken and destroy the United States.

The evidence is overwhelming.

That's incredible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dean

Congrats! ☺

yes, by all means, congratulations. i went to a friends ceremony about 5 years ago at faneuil hall. made me stop and think, we that were born here take it for granted.

Dean

Awesome! Congrats!

Congrats from south rehoboth Dean!! What most of the posters on here won't admit to is that most of us on the board wouldn't pass the test that you did if we had to take it tomorrow!! Ron

Dean

Congrats, after nearly 20 years in the US, I did the same thing myself last year.

harry

Dean

Welcome aboard Brother. Lock and Load, it's about to get ugly.

Thank you everyone for your responses, it was very nice of all of you almost overwhelming, due to that was not even my intent when I posted it. What I was getting at was not taking an Oath would have been unacceptable, whether I had they option or not to take it, some one said to me since I was Canadian you have "Duel citizenship" I politely said to them no I do not, I am an American and please refer me as that, I don't want that or have anything to do with that, as far as I am concerned you cannot Pledge Allegiance to two countries. It is like taking vows with two different woman it makes them null and void to both, that is my sentiment anyways no mater what the Law says.

Dean

Welcome! fellow citizen! Enjoy what this great Country has to offer.

+1 congrats.

The SC decision invalides this in principle right? But do states still have to sue to stop it?

It's important to realize that each new citizen now has the right to start the process of bringing over their family members - children, siblings, parents etc. So if you legalize illegals from Mexico, they are each now able to bring over a dozen more illegal family members - legally. This is why the Democrats are salivating at our immigration laws, or lack of them.

Thank you everyone for your responses, it was very nice of all of you almost overwhelming, due to that was not even my intent when I posted it. What I was getting at was not taking an Oath would have been unacceptable, whether I had they option or not to take it, some one said to me since I was Canadian you have "Duel citizenship" I politely said to them no I do not, I am an American and please refer me as that, I don't want that or have anything to do with that, as far as I am concerned you cannot Pledge Allegiance to two countries. It is like taking vows with two different woman it makes them null and void to both, that is my sentiment anyways no mater what the Law says.

Dean
As far as I know, that is technically correct. The US does not recognize (nor forbade specifically, unless you are a US citizen FIRST that claims citizenship elsewhere) dual citizenship, but realizes it exists. IT does recognize dual nationality. https://travel.state.gov/content/tr...ip-and-dual-nationality/dual-nationality.html

Sorry Dean,I forgot to say congrats while I was making my little statement.

Back
Top Bottom