Can I really purchase a firearm online.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you can but it must go through an FFL for you to take possession of it.

Yes you can but it must go through an FFL for you to take possession of it.

Not if it's an in state private party purchase. Armslist is classified ads, no different than our own at NES. It's up to the buyer and seller to conduct a legal transaction. Just like buying a used car from craigslist.

Yes that is in state and it still is supposed to be conducted legally. The MAIG like to leave that part out to make it sound like just anyone can purchase a gun online such as a criminal, juveniles etc.

Not if it's an in state private party purchase. Armslist is classified ads, no different than our own at NES. It's up to the buyer and seller to conduct a legal transaction. Just like buying a used car from craigslist.

I don't consider anything as "bought online" unless payment is made on the internet and the product is shipped directly to my house.

The MAIG are perpetrating fraud on members of the American public who are ignorant about gun laws.

Yup, that's their plan and there will be those who foolishly believe them.

I don't consider anything as "bought online" unless payment is made on the internet and the product is shipped directly to my house.

The MAIG are perpetrating fraud on members of the American public who are ignorant about gun laws.

Frome their website:

Disclaimer

Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. ARMSLIST does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our privacy policy and terms of use for more information. Report Illegal Firearms Activity to 1-800-ATF-GUNS.

This (well said).

I want to start a mobile FFL. Like Dominos pizza. Call or go on line, order your favorite firearm, and we will deliver it to your house in 30 minutes or less! We show up and do all the paperwork and prints etc. and bring ammo and holsters and optics, oh my!

Monday thru Thursday we could offer special deals like free holsters and ammo when you order two or more guns.

Bloomberg and Mennino's friggin heads would explode!

Who is in?

So its not illegal anymore to purchase a gun as a prohibited person? Or to use it in an already illegal manner? Idiots

Lies.

But, if they're repeated vociferously enough, and often enough, it's what people believe.

Wait.....I've heard this before....but where?

Hands up if you know.

8137043001296961.jpg

And remember, it's for the children.

I want to start a mobile FFL. Like Dominos pizza. Call or go on line, order your favorite firearm, and we will deliver it to your house in 30 minutes or less! We show up and do all the paperwork and prints etc. and bring ammo and holsters and optics, oh my!

Monday thru Thursday we could offer special deals like free holsters and ammo when you order two or more guns.

Who is in?

Make sure you have a plan for people like me who get delayed by NICS for no reason.

Can we deliver them via drone like Amazon wants to do???

Who is in?

Every time I've purchased a firearm online, it's gone through a FFL. This goes for private individual sellers as well as commercial sellers, those are the laws and I'm not a criminal so I follow them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom